Things you have not had for years excluding sex

Proper big Wagon Wheels.
Proper Mars bars that needed a knife and a hammer to cut rather than the soft mush that is sold today.
Caley's Cuba chocolate and coconut bars.
Spangles.
Tizer.
Visits to Woolworths where you might be able to persuade your mum to buy you ultra sugary and garishly coloured fizzy pop at the "soda fountain."
Ditto hot peanuts at Woolworths before they were condemned as a health risk.

What else? Ah, yes.

A complete set of teeth in good nick.
A waistline in inches which didn't start with a 3.
OK, OK, 4.

mrdude

On ROPS
On ROPs
Democracy & decent politicians.

Just look at how the scummy leaches are trying to overturn the biggest democratic vote this country has ever had.

Sack them all and replace them with people who will do a proper job as these current twats are out of touch with reality. Hopefully Farage will start a new party and we can all vote for him & democracy.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Brannigans Ham and Mustard flavour crisps.
Allbright beer.
Rough cider.
You can get brannigans in the pound shop near me.

Two original hips - replacements now 21 years old, always set off the metal detectors when boarding at the airport - BUT IF THEY DIDN'T!!!!

Oh, and pease pudding.

Sugared almonds
Funnily enough I found a load of Morrisons "Finest" Sugared almonds on their Christmas reduced shelf yesterday. Quiet tasty.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
FM , I'd forgotten about those, the ones with the little blue bag of salt.
But the salt was always damp, you got one congealed encrusted lump in your crisps!!

mrdude

On ROPS
On ROPs
Kero heater you say?

View attachment 373104

No, I can't be arrsed dragging it off the shelf & yes, it's new & unused (got an old one in the garage).
I can't believe someone at some point had the energy to put Artex in your garage. I've removed every bit of Artex from my house now - (every room had it), if I had a time machine - I'd go back to the day they invented it - and kick the inventor in the scrotum sack!

When the roads were so quiet, we used to collect car numbers, in Glasgow!! Can't remember any/all the different makes. But a new, not local, one stuck out. We had malt extract after the cod liver oil,(yuk) to get rid of the taste. Powdered egg. No use for an egg banjo, but I seem to remember it wasn't too bad the only way I had it, scrambled.

Ditto hot peanuts at Woolworths before they were condemned as a health risk.

A waistline in inches which didn't start with a 3.
OK, OK, 4.
Hot peanuts - I liked those too, didn't know banned

Waist - yep, 27" 60kg 5'8" until I married in 1996 when 33. Now 33" and + 15kg :(

Missed TATO Crisps