Things you have not had for years excluding sex

Used to absolute love Lucozade.

They've totally ruined it now. I imagine sales have dropped off loads.

We have all the fat bastards to thank who cannot be trusted to have it as a treat and not their go to drink instead of water.
Was the bottle wrapped in orange cellophane? Last time I drank it was after I had my tonsils out and haven’t touched it since, because I didn’t get AIDS.

Tool

LE
Melkkos (literally, milk food) - a Seffrican dessert:
Sift flour and salt with butter
Boil milk and beat the flour gloop in
Simmer for up to 10 minutes
Serve with cinnamon sugar

Melkkos (literally, milk food) - a Seffrican dessert:
Sift flour and salt with butter
Boil milk and beat the flour gloop in
Simmer for up to 10 minutes
Serve with cinnamon sugar
Is that an undercooked, inadequately sweetened cake?

I had a bottle of Fentimans Dandelion and Burdock but a few weeks ago ... I think I instantly became more than sixty years younger ... we used to sometimes mix it with a scoop of ice cream .
When I were a lad, Fentiman's used to send their delivery van round where we lived. In addition to the D&B, they made an orange squash which had flakes of real orange floating in it. Then there was their ginger beer in stone flagons. Occasionally see Fentimans D&B in Morrisons.

mucky dripping, can find decent stuff here, need to travel to yorkshire, mrs dt thinks its disgusting, with crusty bread and salt.

When I were a lad, Fentiman's used to send their delivery van round where we lived. In addition to the D&B, they made an orange squash which had flakes of real orange floating in it. Then there was their ginger beer in stone flagons. Occasionally see Fentimans D&B in Morrisons.
Slight thread drift ...
Following my initial Post I have been reading up about Fentemans .... based in Hexham where they have their Botanical Brewery ... a very much well established family business ... founded in 1905 ... with a niche market in quality soft drinks .... looks like a nice little earner Turnover ~ £40 Million and Gross Profit of ~£10 Million .
Back on thread .

Last edited:
My ex said I had mucky dripping.
well you may need pulling through with a christmas tree and a bottle of dettol, good luck.

Latest Threads