Things you have not had for years excluding sex

A proper hot-towel shave by an old-school barber who would leave your face feeling as smooth as glass once he was done.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
vesta chicken curry. they still do the beef curry and chow mein, but no chicken. minging, but a nice ming.

May seem fcuked up and nonsensical, but a Scottish Chinese takeaway....Most Friday’s I’d grab an order of lemon chicken and house fried rice for £4, it just doesn’t have the same flavour over here.

gorillaguts981

War Hero
Rice Creamola pudding. I made a decent replica with ground rice and custard powder but needs a decent boil in milk or it's gritty. Rissoles. Spam fritters.

Bee Companeeee

Old-Salt
Milk of Magnesia

My mum's medicine of choice. It was so bad me and my brother would never admit to feeling sick in case she gave us a teaspoon of it.

arfah

LE
A car that runs on 4* leaded petrol and not having to worry about mileage/economy even if you left the choke out.

Texan bars

Blackjacks.
Fruit salad.
That popping candy that went mental if you swigged Pepsi with it in your gob.
"poppin candy"/space dust I remember my labrador going friggin bers workers with that but funny as fuck, I don't think he ever trusted me again.

The porridge they used to put in ration packs.
Why the fuck did they ever get rid of that?

Milk of Magnesia

My mum's medicine of choice. It was so bad me and my brother would never admit to feeling sick in case she gave us a teaspoon of it.
Effective then wasn't it.
Kept all sorts of illnesses away, she must have had the healthiest children in the neighbourhood.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Corn beef sandwiches with thick white bread and margarine, together with strong tea with an infusion of condensed milk, The tea drawn at noon from an urn that was made long before first light!

Legs

Thumbs

Balls

I win

Next..........

Latest Threads