Things you have not had for years excluding sex

dontenn

War Hero
Mucky Dripping on bread, dad used to eat it most weekends and he expired at 87.

Living in Latvia? Shit beer - not had that in years, why people in England spend money on crap lager and beer is beyond me... although my mother was just complaining that it is minus 3 in Cumbria and desperately cold, minus 10 over here and life goes on, cheers!

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Funnily enough a pomegranate and while I was thinking about buying one I remember how difficult they were to peel and eat so I'm not sure I'm going to bother. Also Ugli fruit, now that I might be more inclined to remedy.
You can now buy fresh pomegranate in the seed form in pots, very nice sprinkled on cereals. Morrisons do them.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well if you live in the UK you will now. Farzands arriving or on their way following changes to the UK immigration laws.
They can poke it.
At least here I can reasonably expect all my politicians to be corrupt.

Oatmeals blocks, cheese possessed and strawberry jam with a hot brew in a dirty, black metal mug with harry black around the rim. Usually had while you were minging, fucked and leaning against a CVRT. Heaven.
Oh that brings back the memories of the black forest in 1978 in CVRT.

From my period down under... Every Barbie I've been to mini sausages called Cherrios. Couldn't get enough of them.

Ah, spangles. Remember them well. They made you . . .

View attachment 373666

. . . happy.
Despite them being listed on the menu sheet, I never came across them in rat packs. Now i know why.

I could take or leave the ordinary flavours but the Old English ones were quite nice.

When the Regt was rolled as a Reccie Regt, two Sqns (T) one Sqn Fox. We were part of 5 Field Force. On our first scheme we ended up on the Danish/German border, the locals hadn't seen British troops since 1946. My last was in 78 the Regt ended driving down the Mosel Valley and the Black Forest. I left the Regt and they did an 18 monther in NI.

Last edited:
Well if you live in the UK you will now. Farzands arriving or on their way following changes to the UK immigration laws.
Genuine asylum seekers/refugees or benefits bludgers?

Genuine asylum seekers/refugees or benefits bludgers?
All down to where your great ? grandparents were born apparently. The Brits are now allowing more generations of descendants of UK -born residents into the country than under previous regs.
Mrs S informs me FB has many tales of people getting out/into UK, seemingly every day.

It’s either a generous policy decision, or maybe, cynically, a politically correct/acceptable version of the old mercy-flight evacuations from up north of you back in the 60’s.

Last edited:
Got a Manc grandpaw. Left to live in SA with his parents when he was 3 yrs old so maybe there's a chance.

Do I get issued with a Martini Henry to fight off those damned furriners on arrival?

Got a Manc grandpaw. Left to live in SA with his parents when he was 3 yrs old so maybe there's a chance.

Do I get issued with a Martini Henry to fight off those damned furriners on arrival?
Sounds like you might get in. Once there, start researching how to get into Canada.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
classroom.jpg

filing.jpg

pin ball.jpg

nich 3.jpg

cinema.jpg

Latest Threads