Things you have not had for years excluding sex

I had a Pomegranate today must be at least 20 years since I last tasted one.
What have you guys not tasted for years

Maltesers
Nuttal's Mintoes.
Heinz Tomato Soup
Pineapple straight out the field.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
STDs.

Coincided in fact, with the date I left the army.

Hmmmmm.

My mum's homemade meatloaf. It was ace. Apart from the time she put liver in it, which made it completely minging - only the dog liked that one.

Locust Beans .... which were available as alternative to sweets during " Rationing " .... I found out a few years ago that they were / are cattle feed ... they were awful .... Brawn made from boiled sheep's head ... Pig's trotters ... all eaten as a kid ... in those days if you survived the first 10 years you were set for life .

anglo

LE
Decent Biltong, Boerewors and Koeksisters, the stuff made in this country comes a poor second
to South African fare

Cod Liver Oil [by the tablespoon] none of yer poofy capsules
I had that .... with a spoonful of Government issue Orange juice concentrate to take away the taste .

Stavanger

Old-Salt
Sweet ciggies, sweet tobacco, marmalade with a golliwog badge offer on the label, cherry lips, a borrow of a bongo vid that seemed to be shot through a blizzard

Years ago you used to get in the freezer cabinet, little bags of pearl onions in a white sauce.
They were lush and I have looked everywhere and tried to replicate them but to no avail.

Latest Threads