Things you have no use for, but still want.

I've taken a landline out to the sheffice cos the phone has been converted already, but I do like the look of that too, pity that I can't find a one of those adaptors in the UK. the search continues...
Most of the rotary dial phones I've seen for sale in the UK have the old style BT plastic plug on it.

For example: Vintage BT Telephone (Red) In Working Order.

s-l1600.jpg

Plenty on fleaBay at the moment: two-tone grey 746s, etc.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
...Exemplifying the thought processes of those who panic at a pistol grip, black paint and picatinny rail on a small rifle while paying no attention to an M14 or Win 700.

3 of these
I’m already a superhero- I’m on the left of shot, facing down the pungent masses at G7
4226FEBA-1B03-471F-AC22-38882D206381.jpeg

TamH70

MIA
I’m already a superhero- I’m on the left of shot, facing down the pungent masses at G7
View attachment 582463

Why do so many of your colleagues think it's a good look to stick their hands up their oxters and in their body armour? It just looks stoopid.

Why do so many of your colleagues think it's a good look to stick their hands up their oxters and in their body armour? It just looks stoopid.
Keeps their hands warm and they can have a nipple fumble at the same time ;)

Full marks for using "oxters", haven't heard that in years and haven't seen it in print for longer

... just conducting a quick stocktake, p'raps.

Buggrit, slow again in The Antipodes!

RTU'd

LE
View attachment 582390View attachment 582391

I want a new one of these.

My original has finally given up.
Zip knackered, too many holes (many courtesy of an ex wife who stabbed it multiple times before returning it to me), seam tape detached.
Issued in 1988, it's been worn repeatedly over the years for the mankiest tasks, such as strimming, collecting and cutting logs, out in storms etc.

Am sure that there's multiple different modern alternatives but I want this one
Any QM would be happy to give them out & its easier than backloading to Bicester.
But you do deprave an Indian soldier of a bit of gucci kit.

TamH70

MIA
How many long playing records can you smuggle in your hat?
Last time I saw a hat that wide, some blighter tried to land a helicopter on it.

Latest Threads