Things you have no use for, but still want.

TamH70

MIA
I don’t know about sick with envy. Nice collection, though. Apart from two Gibson Les Pauls and two Fender Strats, my other guitars are single versions. I don’t really see the point of having multiple copies of the same guitar. It also makes it easier to justify them to Madam: “I haven’t got one of those...” when a new guitar appears. If half a dozen Les Pauls appeared it would be a different story.

By the way, she has warned me not to mention her collection of scarves on here (oops!). She can’t pass a shop or market stall with a scarf on display without buying at least one. She’s got dozens, if not hundreds, but apparently they don’t count because she ‘needs’ them all.

Be honest, you've hooked up with the most famous scarf collector of them all, Stevie Nicks, her out of Fleetwood Mac, haven't you?

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
Be honest, you've hooked up with the most famous scarf collector of them all, Stevie Nicks, her out of Fleetwood Mac, haven't you?

I wish.

(Good job Mrs CWW doesn’t view this site.)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1615235432644.jpg

What's that, then?
A weapon favoured by those indulging in computer generated war simulation games.
Obviously ,no such weapon ever existed, such is the power and might with which it smites your enemies, their heavy armour, their ships at sea, their fast jets - it could never exist in the real world.
It also emboldens the user and gives them an incredible sense of invulnerability.
In the real world, it's very existence would have been banned by The United Nations.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
A new car, the one I have has nothing wrong with it and is under 4 years old but got this itch to change it.
Wife, the wise one in this union says why buy a new one when we can't go anywhere . She is right of course but the itch is still there
I prescribe 8 hours of XHamster..that should remove any itch...or might introduce a few new ones.

A new car, the one I have has nothing wrong with it and is under 4 years old but got this itch to change it.
Wife, the wise one in this union says why buy a new one when we can't go anywhere . She is right of course but the itch is still there
Mate of mine succumbed to the Itch and bought a Tesla. He now realises what a waste of time it was since he's only driven it once and Mrs tends to use it for shopping

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just remembered log splitter, I want a log splitter,

TamH70

MIA

Latest Threads