Things you have no use for, but still want.

I saw an advert for this

I have absolutely no use for one, nor anyway of using it if I did, however I’m probably going to buy one now because it’s stuck in my head.

Is this a typical bloke thing?
When you say, 'stuck in your head'...

1811ECCD-F017-4817-ABE6-BCA1FB920239.jpeg

anglo

LE
I saw an advert for this

I have absolutely no use for one, nor anyway of using it if I did, however I’m probably going to buy one now because it’s stuck in my head.

Yes, it's a bloke thing, I've sold most of my tools, wood work tools, compressors etc,
just got a few garden tools left,
But, I still go looking in all the tool shops {COVID-19 stopping me at the moment}:(

I saw an advert for this

It's a bloke thing. I've got more torches than I can shake a shitty stick at. It's not as if I'm going to need 2 bazillion candela. Doesn't stop me looking for a bigger and brighter one though.

cowgoesmoo

Old-Salt
The entire Axminster catalogue. I'm never going to do any welding by by god I want that portable TIG welding set with the heavy duty hoses. I actually have a mental picture of what my workshop will look like with it's forges, CNC lathe etc that i'll never ever use.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The entire Axminster catalogue. I'm never going to do any welding by by god I want that portable TIG welding set with the heavy duty hoses. I actually have a mental picture of what my workshop will look like with it's forges, CNC lathe etc that i'll never ever use.
Carpets?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It's a bloke thing. I've got more torches than I can shake a shitty stick at. It's not as if I'm going to need 2 bazillion candela. Doesn't stop me looking for a bigger and brighter one though.
Dunno why you'd need that....

Yes, it's a bloke thing, I've sold most of my tools, wood work tools, compressors etc,
just got a few garden tools left,
But, I still go looking in all the tool shops {COVID-19 stopping me at the moment}:(
I have never had much in the way of power tools etc. as I'm a complete spaz at DIY. However that doesn't stop me looking in tool shops, watching videos with lathes and wood turning machines etc. Its deffo a bloke thing.

Latest Threads