This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live
I have nothing against Man Utd - just their die hard supporters who have never been to Old Trafford in their lives - I'd put them on my list.
Top of my list is Pack Radio Clansman - I'm sick of carrying it, sick of housebrick batteries, sick of my signaller, sick of BATCO and SOCs, sick of having to take the bloody thing off my back to change freq to talk to mortars (not enough MFCs to go round) or anyone else.
26 years in the firm and I've never carried anything else (except a 319 in the mid-late eighties) and I'll have hung my boots up by the time we get something that does the job.
Combat net radio in the British army is a crime. The Falklands PXR slated it (and got us BATCO - we had MAPCO and Slidex before) and here we are 21 years later and nothing has changed. We have the most primitive combat net radio in the world. Thank f**k for Nokia or I would never speak to anyone on the battlefield.
4. ignorance and predjudice especially against the disabled who can't help being disabled. I hate this one too
5, trying to have a Crap in a bag in a whiteout with only two sheets left. :'(
1. The current US administration
2. Ariel Sharon (One day God will judge you, and I hope Rabin is there when he does)
3. The Prince o' fcuking darkess hisownself Richard Perle
4. Football (except the Might Cockney heroes)
5. Buff - For just being a pathological self-serving liar
Woopert, you darling, I too hate Charlotte "Emphasema" Church! Her breathing is dreadful. (Sorry, can't spell emphasema either.... but you catch my drift...)
1. Tony Blair and the whole of Labour
2. Charlotte Church
3. The face that the whole asylum system is in such a mess
4. Cherie Booth
5. Jackass - in small amounts it is fine, but at the moment it seems to be on MTV all the time.