Things you don't get ....... but everyone else does

Yokel

LE
Standby for a spot of armchair psychology.

What is sexually desirable is an interesting example of nature / nurture. There are some aspects that are hardwired, some that are picked up totally from learned experiences and (probably most) are a combination of the two. Sexual identity (straight, gay, bi etc.) is hardwired and you don't get a say in it. Being a foot fetishist or into bondage is probably more towards the nurture / learned response end of the spectrum.

Stockings etc. are a cultural thing and likely to be a conditioned reponse. My guess would be:
Stocking were originally functional - women wore them because they made legs look better or were part of uniforms.
'Forbidden' things automatically become attractive. Since blokes weren't meant to see women only wearing stockings, getting a woman to the stage where you saw her wearing just stockings meant you were almost certainly getting your leg over. Ergo, stockings = sex.
Once that has happened, seeing other women in stockings automatically becomes arousing as it triggers that association and you think "I might get to stick my cock in her".
That becomes a standard cultural viewpoint and from then on younger lads discovering they like girls find that sexual pictures = stockings and that link is perpetuated.

Similar associations happen in different cultures, the standard example being really fat women in some tribes. Being fat = having lots of food = rich. Given multiple generations being fat becomes aspirational for the girls and sexually attractive for the boys (and ScaleyAlbereto obviously). Tits are sexualised in Western countries as they are hidden away and 'forbidden', therefore getting your grubby little mitts on them is a big deal. In cultures where women walk about topless all the time it's not sexual.

Are you suggesting that stockings originally were worn to cover hairy legs? That reinforces my preference for silky smooth female legs. I thought that breasts were sexualised because of their role in feeding babies? Big boobs being equated with well fed nippers.

Are you suggesting that stockings originally were worn to cover hairy legs? That reinforces my preference for silky smooth female legs. I thought that breasts were sexualised because of their role in feeding babies? Big boobs being equated with well fed nippers.
I am given to understand by female acquaintances that tights / stockings are mainly worn to cover blotchy or pale legs, to hide if they haven't shaved legs for a few days and for warmth. Not being a transvestite I'll defer to their views.

I don't find stockings attractive themselves but they tend to indicate the lass wearing them is up for a mucky bedroom session if she's gone through the effort of putting them on.

I can't say I've ever considered the role of breasts in feeding infants, sounds like a bit of a turn off to me. I'm still leaning to tits being attractive because they are normally hidden away and therefore 'forbidden'. Same logic with buttocks.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I do not see the attraction of pictures of girls gagged and/or tied up. What on Earth is that about? Are fans of this really suppressing deep homosexual desires? Are you afraid of women or something? Why do you want to put the model in tight clothing that does not show off her figure, and then put what looks like a cricket ball in her mouth?
Ping @devexwarrior I think ?

I have mentioned it before on here but one of my favourite authors (Christopher Brookmyre) is a Scottish wendyball fan.

He stated that if you want to watch the national team it is best that you not be a Rangers or Celtic fan. Being used to winning on a fairly regular basis would not stand you in good stead if you do...
He used to be one of my favourites as well, until he started to lose his sense of humour.

They’re combat indicators of quality, or lack thereof. A lady’s legs, when dressed for dinner, should be covered, by convention. That’s probably the “learned/conditioned” aspect of @Ortholith’s erm, thrust. Some may disagree, but not this callsign.

If one pays attention, there are several indicators. Cheap tights or holdups will be knitted on a one-piece basis. They have quite typical weave patterns. They also include elastic fibers, as they are not intended to be worn under the tension provided by a suspender belt or corset. Note the minimal reinforcement of the toe, and complete absence of heel reinforcement.

1627230740739.jpeg

Now more traditional hosiery is afforded by the Reading Machine. This knits a flat, non-elastic shape, which is then hand-sewn into the classic “fully-fashioned” stocking shape, with reinforcement of the heel, toe and welt, often in a couple of stage in the welt.

1627230937057.jpeg

Note the definition of the seam, and the double seam in the welt. There stockings today cost about $50 a pair, whereas the cheap shit is under $5.

Now there are imposters around. The seam is a classic indicator that the lady is wearing stockings, so some of the dastardly barrel-scrapers cheat, and weave “seams” into the one-piece elastic shit. You can see that the seam does not extend through the welt, and there is no heel reinforcement.
Beware of these:

1627231216937.jpeg

Next, the suspenders themselves are a dead giveaway. A lady will wear an under slip that attempts to disguise the tell-tale bumps of the suspender clips. But they’re not foolproof, and if you’ve clocked a proper seam, look for the bumps. The clips themselves though can be either plastic or metal. Plastic is for the lower end of the market:

1627231415625.jpeg

While a decent metal clip will last:

1627231513512.jpeg

Given that she’s showing them off in the car, I should imagine she’s well versed in how to wear a suspender belt. It never ceases to amaze me when birds put their knickers on first, then the hosiery and belt. How is this silly tart going to go for a piss?

1627231669473.jpeg

Whereas this little mix clearly knows the score.

1627231876663.jpeg

My wife and I have been married 15 years this year, and if there’s one thing we like, it’s getting dressed up and for a nice dinner, and having a good time. Those $50 Cervins are worth every penny ten times over :)

endure

GCM
They’re combat indicators of quality, or lack thereof. A lady’s legs, when dressed for dinner, should be covered, by convention. That’s probably the “learned/conditioned” aspect of @Ortholith’s erm, thrust. Some may disagree, but not this callsign.

If one pays attention, there are several indicators. Cheap tights or holdups will be knitted on a one-piece basis. They have quite typical weave patterns. They also include elastic fibers, as they are not intended to be worn under the tension provided by a suspender belt or corset. Note the minimal reinforcement of the toe, and complete absence of heel reinforcement.

View attachment 591578

Now more traditional hosiery is afforded by the Reading Machine. This knits a flat, non-elastic shape, which is then hand-sewn into the classic “fully-fashioned” stocking shape, with reinforcement of the heel, toe and welt, often in a couple of stage in the welt.

View attachment 591579

Note the definition of the seam, and the double seam in the welt. There stockings today cost about $50 a pair, whereas the cheap shit is under $5.

Now there are imposters around. The seam is a classic indicator that the lady is wearing stockings, so some of the dastardly barrel-scrapers cheat, and weave “seams” into the one-piece elastic shit. You can see that the seam does not extend through the welt, and there is no heel reinforcement.
Beware of these:

View attachment 591580

Next, the suspenders themselves are a dead giveaway. A lady will wear an under slip that attempts to disguise the tell-tale bumps of the suspender clips. But they’re not foolproof, and if you’ve clocked a proper seam, look for the bumps. The clips themselves though can be either plastic or metal. Plastic is for the lower end of the market:

View attachment 591581

View attachment 591582

Given that she’s showing them off in the car, I should imagine she’s well versed in how to wear a suspender belt. It never ceases to amaze me when birds put their knickers on first, then the hosiery and belt. How is this silly tart going to go for a piss?

View attachment 591583

View attachment 591589

My wife and I have been married 15 years this year, and if there’s one thing we like, it’s getting dressed up and for a nice dinner, and having a good time. Those $50 Cervins are worth every penny ten times over :)

Is that 5 selfies of you and one of the missus?

Kirkz

LE

View attachment 591578

View attachment 591579

Beware of these:

View attachment 591580

View attachment 591581

View attachment 591582

View attachment 591583

View attachment 591589

Nice to see you've done the research, Susan.

Tool

LE
It never ceases to amaze me when birds put their knickers on first, then the hosiery and belt. How is this silly tart going to go for a piss?

View attachment 591583
This is down to photographing models, rather than showing off the lingerie. Suspenders under the knickers pulls said knickers away from the body, potentially revealling what the knickers are supposed to hide. This will happen if there are a host of positions the model will have to pose in over (perhaps) a 2-hour session. Understandable, but not ideal.

This is down to photographing models, rather than showing off the lingerie. Suspenders under the knickers pulls said knickers away from the body, potentially revealling what the knickers are supposed to hide. This will happen if there are a host of positions the model will have to pose in over (perhaps) a 2-hour session. Understandable, but not ideal.

2 hour session, suspenders and stockings, host of positions?

Keep going… :D

...and three, possibly four changes of clothing over the two hours. :)
Just coming up to the vinegar stroke...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Second time I've been pinged this week - hence woking from home...
From your posts in 'Fancy a bit of Ginger ' we clocked you as 'woke' long ago old top ;-)

I don't get why it's now a thing that teachers get showered with gifts by their class at the end of the year. My sister teaches infants and today has been their last day of term, and she's got bottles of wine, chocolates and all sorts from the pupils. Whilst I'm sure it's nice for the teachers to get parting thank you gifts for the summer holidays, when I was at school you just left and never saw them again!