Things you don't get ....... but everyone else does

Dear Deidrie,
I have one coffee a day, 1st thing in the morning. Two spoons of lidls knockoff barista stuff, no milk and sugar.
It starts my hearts and bowels.
My children call me a fascist when I refer to it as ni**er sweat, could this be true?
Heily confused,
Leo Kessler.
Maybe Mystic Meg has an answer for you? :?

Chef

LE
I never knew he was a Brit, thought he was a Yank for some reason.
Having read many of his SS Wotan books I can see where you're coming from on that.

Nice reads but always felt like Sven Hassel knock offs.

Yokel

LE
I do not see the attraction of pictures of girls gagged and/or tied up. What on Earth is that about? Are fans of this really suppressing deep homosexual desires? Are you afraid of women or something? Why do you want to put the model in tight clothing that does not show off her figure, and then put what looks like a cricket ball in her mouth?

Yokel

LE
On a similar note, what is the big deal about stockings and suspenders? How exactly do they make female legs look more attractive? Why not a sensual and smooth bare leg?

They are inconvenient for the wearer, and no good for disguising one's face. When did they become associated with sexiness?

On a similar note, what is the big deal about stockings and suspenders? How exactly do they make female legs look more attractive? Why not a sensual and smooth bare leg?

They are inconvenient for the wearer, and no good for disguising one's face. When did they become associated with sexiness?
Standby for a spot of armchair psychology.

What is sexually desirable is an interesting example of nature / nurture. There are some aspects that are hardwired, some that are picked up totally from learned experiences and (probably most) are a combination of the two. Sexual identity (straight, gay, bi etc.) is hardwired and you don't get a say in it. Being a foot fetishist or into bondage is probably more towards the nurture / learned response end of the spectrum.

Stockings etc. are a cultural thing and likely to be a conditioned reponse. My guess would be:
Stocking were originally functional - women wore them because they made legs look better or were part of uniforms.
'Forbidden' things automatically become attractive. Since blokes weren't meant to see women only wearing stockings, getting a woman to the stage where you saw her wearing just stockings meant you were almost certainly getting your leg over. Ergo, stockings = sex.
Once that has happened, seeing other women in stockings automatically becomes arousing as it triggers that association and you think "I might get to stick my cock in her".
That becomes a standard cultural viewpoint and from then on younger lads discovering they like girls find that sexual pictures = stockings and that link is perpetuated.

Similar associations happen in different cultures, the standard example being really fat women in some tribes. Being fat = having lots of food = rich. Given multiple generations being fat becomes aspirational for the girls and sexually attractive for the boys (and ScaleyAlbereto obviously). Tits are sexualised in Western countries as they are hidden away and 'forbidden', therefore getting your grubby little mitts on them is a big deal. In cultures where women walk about topless all the time it's not sexual.

Standby for a spot of armchair psychology.

What is sexually desirable is an interesting example of nature / nurture. There are some aspects that are hardwired, some that are picked up totally from learned experiences and (probably most) are a combination of the two. Sexual identity (straight, gay, bi etc.) is hardwired and you don't get a say in it. Being a foot fetishist or into bondage is probably more towards the nurture / learned response end of the spectrum.

Stockings etc. are a cultural thing and likely to be a conditioned reponse. My guess would be:
Stocking were originally functional - women wore them because they made legs look better or were part of uniforms.
'Forbidden' things automatically become attractive. Since blokes weren't meant to see women only wearing stockings, getting a woman to the stage where you saw her wearing just stockings meant you were almost certainly getting your leg over. Ergo, stockings = sex.
Once that has happened, seeing other women in stockings automatically becomes arousing as it triggers that association and you think "I might get to stick my cock in her".
That becomes a standard cultural viewpoint and from then on younger lads discovering they like girls find that sexual pictures = stockings and that link is perpetuated.

Similar associations happen in different cultures, the standard example being really fat women in some tribes. Being fat = having lots of food = rich. Given multiple generations being fat becomes aspirational for the girls and sexually attractive for the boys (and ScaleyAlbereto obviously). Tits are sexualised in Western countries as they are hidden away and 'forbidden', therefore getting your grubby little mitts on them is a big deal. In cultures where women walk about topless all the time it's not sexual.
I see you have investigated in some detail Yokels post above about stockings and suspenders which was very good of you, however you seem to have neglected his previous post

I do not see the attraction of pictures of girls gagged and/or tied up. What on Earth is that about? Are fans of this really suppressing deep homosexual desires? Are you afraid of women or something? Why do you want to put the model in tight clothing that does not show off her figure, and then put what looks like a cricket ball in her mouth?

would you care to indulge in a little more armchair psychology for our delectation information.

TamH70

MIA

Because you can imagine slowly pulling the stockings down the legs, one at a time, after slowly and sensuously undoing the suspender clips from the stockings with your teethy pegs and lips, all the way from the upper thigh to the tippiest of her tip-toes, following the fabric down with your tongue, lips, light teethy-peg pressure, and the gentlest of touches with the tips of your fingers and the edge of your hand until you get to the toes, then slowly repeat the process all the way back up to the top of her thighs.

Do I have to do all the work here or what?

I see you have investigated in some detail Yokels post above about stockings and suspenders which was very good of you, however you seem to have neglected his previous post

would you care to indulge in a little more armchair psychology for our delectation information.
That's much easier, if she's gagged you can't hear the nagging about why haven't you run the hoover around yet and didn't you say you would do the washing up this morning.

TamH70

MIA
That's much easier, if she's gagged you can't hear the nagging about why haven't you run the hoover around yet and didn't you say you would do the washing up this morning.

I hope you're not married and that your wife don't read that. Or else you're in big trouble.

Because you can imagine slowly pulling the stockings down the legs, one at a time, after slowly and sensuously undoing the suspender clips from the stockings with your teethy pegs and lips, all the way from the upper thigh to the tippiest of her tip-toes, following the fabric down with your tongue, lips, light teethy-peg pressure, and the gentlest of touches with the tips of your fingers and the edge of your hand until you get to the toes, then slowly repeat the process all the way back up to the top of her thighs.

Do my your teeth-pegs have to be in your mouth when conducting this procedure?

TamH70

MIA

I love the way stocking tops tickle my ears.......

Latest Threads