Things you don't get ....... but everyone else does

I was going to ask who Peter Crouch is but I checked and realised I wouldn't know him because he plays football - apart from the fact he seemed to have a delicious wife. All of that makes me wonder from the previous posts as to why he has been given some sort of television show.
As delicious as she looks, I have had the displeasure of hearing her voice (I used to listen to his podcast, back when I had work.) and she is apparently from somewhere near Liverpool. I make no aspersions on Liverpool per se, it’s just that I hate her accent.

I’ve no idea about his television show as I don’t watch PomTV.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
As delicious as she looks, I have had the displeasure of hearing her voice (I used to listen to his podcast, back when I had work.) and she is apparently from somewhere near Liverpool. I make no aspersions on Liverpool per se, it’s just that I hate her accent.

I’ve no idea about his television show as I don’t watch PomTV.
Feet in a bucket and head through the handle then.

London. Spend 2 years there hated it. Smelly, smoggy, and has zero charm like most big cities. I'm a country bloke.
I did a tour of London touristy places before I left just in case I felt I'd miss something, all I miss is the nightlife the rest is shite

Latest Threads