Things you do when your really, really pissed....

sat in the pub i work after hours, talking on arrse, spooks and scary shit going on...nah bother!

But fuck me, what have I just discovered??????

Been using my phone as an ashtray and been checking the ashtray for messages for the last hour! Twunterful! (new word, trademarked for use only by members of arrse)

1. Throw up.
2. Sing to people down the phone.
3. Fall asleep where I fall over.
4. Piss myself.

two replys, both women, both vomit, both gin related...common denominator????

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Fall asleep.
Ensure that the rest of the house gets no sleep by snoring like a chainsaw going through teak.
Wake up feeling grumpy (but then I roll over and feel happy instead) (yes folks the old ones really are the old ones).

When I'm really pissed I have a bad habit of wandering away and doing weird things like climbing onto lock ups or lying on main roads (running away at the sound of a car) all by myself as if I'm some kind of fucking quirky, 'damaged' genius.

There is that moment when you're getting drunk, though, where for a time you feel really content and you're just at peace with the world. It feels fucking amazing. You're warm inside, glowing, happy, a bit horny and everybody's you're mate. Once you reach that state you should stop drinking (at least for a bit) but we all have another one because we think it'll make the feeling last longer and that tips us over the edge into the prick zone.

There is that moment when you're getting drunk, though, where for a time you feel really content and you're just at peace with the world. It feels fucking amazing. You're warm inside, glowing, happy, a bit horny and everybody's you're mate. Once you reach that state you should stop drinking (at least for a bit) but we all have another one because we think it'll make the feeling last longer and that tips us over the edge into the prick zone.

Know what your saying mate but the more we drink the cleverrer and more handsomer we become! (its law see!)

E

exmunkey

Spend a couple of grand buying a trike on ebay that's broken and miles away.
How come I never lose my connection at those times.

Spend a couple of grand buying a trike on ebay that's broken and miles away.
How come I never lose my connection at those times.
User name explains that one mucker, maybe you should have listened more in class

How Many Bears Could Bear Grylls Grill, If Bear Grylls Could Grill Bears?

Took me two or three goes to say it correctly out loud...

:)

Rodney2q

Puked up in an ex-girlfriend's jacket once - the same jacket I'd just bought her and paid a small fortune for !

Generally depends on what gets me pissed - Guinness is great and doesn't give me a hangover - Stella is deadly and generally leads to staggering home over fields and falling asleep under a hedge ! Now I've stopped drinking the bloody stuff !