Things you did as an Instructor

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by DogsArse, Jan 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As I now come to the end of my time, I was talking to the blokes here of some of the nasty/funny things I have done, however there is some, in my view, that has gave myself a lot of pleasure. such as convincing at least 4 platoons worth of recruits that the national sport in the Yeman is goat blowing, so i was thinking that as there is and has been a lot of instructors out there, what has gave you pleasure in training recuits?
  2. From what i hear you've done far worse than that Dogsarse lol
  3. Fcuk all, hated it. The reason why I left the army!
  4. Whats wrong cancer kicked in??
  5. Basic Training Instructors at Winchester have convinced several recent generations of Int Corps recruits that one of the Corps colours was Squirrel Grey, not French Grey.

oh how they giggled as they sent them on to trade training at chicksands.

didn't really believe it until i asked two of our new arrivals straight from the factory. sure enough - "squirrel grey, cypress green and scarlet Staff!"

hats off to Winchester instructors, there must be several dozen lance jacks out there under this delusion...

funny fuckers :)
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Nice avatar!
  7. The amount he smokes prob
  8. Fcuk all wrong with 40 day thats a good northern breakfast
  9. One Instructor used to run into work in the mornings, wake up his squad by standing at the door (bollox naked and making like jesus) and shout "deodorize me" well cut a long story short said lad ended up getting kicked out of the forces bit of time in the pokey and onto the kiddie list last heard "pan bread" while working out in Iraq (Any Bolton Wanderers confirm this)..
  10. you tell mate, Plenty of John Smiths to wash em down with. :thumright:
  11. Will i get into trouble if i mention Naked rollmat boxing
  12. Nothing wrong with that!
  13. I preferd 30mm muzzle cover boxing, With barrier cream over your eyes :thumright:
  14. Gizmod as long as it's not up a mountain, you should be ok
  15. Cheers for that