Things you did as an Instructor

DogsArse

Swinger
As I now come to the end of my time, I was talking to the blokes here of some of the nasty/funny things I have done, however there is some, in my view, that has gave myself a lot of pleasure. such as convincing at least 4 platoons worth of recruits that the national sport in the Yeman is goat blowing, so i was thinking that as there is and has been a lot of instructors out there, what has gave you pleasure in training recuits?
 

gizmodnd

Old-Salt
From what i hear you've done far worse than that Dogsarse lol
 

dextrose

Old-Salt
DogsArse said:
As I now come to the end of my time, I was talking to the blokes here of some of the nasty/funny things I have done, however there is some, in my view, that has gave myself a lot of pleasure. such as convincing at least 4 platoons worth of recruits that the national sport in the Yeman is goat blowing, so i was thinking that as there is and has been a lot of instructors out there, what has gave you pleasure in training recuits?
Whats wrong cancer kicked in??
 

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
Basic Training Instructors at Winchester have convinced several recent generations of Int Corps recruits that one of the Corps colours was Squirrel Grey, not French Grey.

oh how they giggled as they sent them on to trade training at chicksands.

didn't really believe it until i asked two of our new arrivals straight from the factory. sure enough - "squirrel grey, cypress green and scarlet Staff!"

hats off to Winchester instructors, there must be several dozen lance jacks out there under this delusion...

funny fuckers :)
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
Nice avatar!
 

gizmodnd

Old-Salt
dextrose said:
DogsArse said:
As I now come to the end of my time, I was talking to the blokes here of some of the nasty/funny things I have done, however there is some, in my view, that has gave myself a lot of pleasure. such as convincing at least 4 platoons worth of recruits that the national sport in the Yeman is goat blowing, so i was thinking that as there is and has been a lot of instructors out there, what has gave you pleasure in training recuits?
Whats wrong cancer kicked in??
The amount he smokes prob
 

dextrose

Old-Salt
One Instructor used to run into work in the mornings, wake up his squad by standing at the door (bollox naked and making like jesus) and shout "deodorize me" well cut a long story short said lad ended up getting kicked out of the forces bit of time in the pokey and onto the kiddie list last heard "pan bread" while working out in Iraq (Any Bolton Wanderers confirm this)..
 

gizmodnd

Old-Salt
DogsArse said:
Fcuk all wrong with 40 day thats a good northern breakfast
you tell mate, Plenty of John Smiths to wash em down with. :thumright:
 

gizmodnd

Old-Salt
Will i get into trouble if i mention Naked rollmat boxing
 

dazk55

Old-Salt
Done some, seen some, heard some:

Human dominoes on Ashe Ranges.

Echo margarine eating competion on Range Camp.

Simulating Desert conditions, by feeding each recruit a cookhouse serving spoon of chillie sauce, with added raw chilli and some chilli flakes for taste.

I miss Deepcut.
 

gizmodnd

Old-Salt
dazk55 said:
Done some, seen some, heard some:

Human dominoes on Ashe Ranges.

Echo margarine eating competion on Range Camp.

Simulating Desert conditions, by feeding each recruit a cookhouse serving spoon of chillie sauce, with added raw chilli and some chilli flakes for taste.

I miss Deepcut.
ECHO marge washed down with Norwiegen full of tea, Then run back to camp up hospital hill, Mazin
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
Giz, you at Shornecliffe then, Barney Barnes would ask who wants seconds at the haybox, invariably meant you had to eat all that was left including bread and marg. The run back from Hythe ranges really hurt then!
 

gizmodnd

Old-Salt
ugly said:
Giz, you at Shornecliffe then, Barney Barnes would ask who wants seconds at the haybox, invariably meant you had to eat all that was left including bread and marg. The run back from Hythe ranges really hurt then!
Yes Ugly, i was 48 weeks of fun, A Few games of 'Stoneman' followed the eating contest lol
 

Latest Threads

Top