Things you did as an Instructor

As I now come to the end of my time, I was talking to the blokes here of some of the nasty/funny things I have done, however there is some, in my view, that has gave myself a lot of pleasure. such as convincing at least 4 platoons worth of recruits that the national sport in the Yeman is goat blowing, so i was thinking that as there is and has been a lot of instructors out there, what has gave you pleasure in training recuits?

DogsArse said:
As I now come to the end of my time, I was talking to the blokes here of some of the nasty/funny things I have done, however there is some, in my view, that has gave myself a lot of pleasure. such as convincing at least 4 platoons worth of recruits that the national sport in the Yeman is goat blowing, so i was thinking that as there is and has been a lot of instructors out there, what has gave you pleasure in training recuits?
Whats wrong cancer kicked in??

Basic Training Instructors at Winchester have convinced several recent generations of Int Corps recruits that one of the Corps colours was Squirrel Grey, not French Grey.

oh how they giggled as they sent them on to trade training at chicksands.

didn't really believe it until i asked two of our new arrivals straight from the factory. sure enough - "squirrel grey, cypress green and scarlet Staff!"

hats off to Winchester instructors, there must be several dozen lance jacks out there under this delusion...

funny fuckers :)

dextrose said:
DogsArse said:
Whats wrong cancer kicked in??
The amount he smokes prob

Done some, seen some, heard some:

Human dominoes on Ashe Ranges.

Echo margarine eating competion on Range Camp.

Simulating Desert conditions, by feeding each recruit a cookhouse serving spoon of chillie sauce, with added raw chilli and some chilli flakes for taste.

I miss Deepcut.

dazk55 said:
Done some, seen some, heard some:

Human dominoes on Ashe Ranges.

Echo margarine eating competion on Range Camp.

Simulating Desert conditions, by feeding each recruit a cookhouse serving spoon of chillie sauce, with added raw chilli and some chilli flakes for taste.

I miss Deepcut.
ECHO marge washed down with Norwiegen full of tea, Then run back to camp up hospital hill, Mazin

ugly

LE
Giz, you at Shornecliffe then, Barney Barnes would ask who wants seconds at the haybox, invariably meant you had to eat all that was left including bread and marg. The run back from Hythe ranges really hurt then!

ugly said:
Giz, you at Shornecliffe then, Barney Barnes would ask who wants seconds at the haybox, invariably meant you had to eat all that was left including bread and marg. The run back from Hythe ranges really hurt then!
Yes Ugly, i was 48 weeks of fun, A Few games of 'Stoneman' followed the eating contest lol

Latest Threads