Things you can do in the mob that you cant do at Uni

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by man_in_blue, Sep 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Title says it all really. I'm belatedly making the leap into the world of higher education, cheap(ish) SU drinks, easy student ladies and oh so easily offended right on lecturers!

So what can't I do there that I'd get away with in the mob? So far I've been told by others:

1. Mercilessly winding up lefties from day one is seen as a bit rude.

2. Losing control of all three orifices in the middle of the student union and being proud of it is seemingly not the done thing.

3. Likewise, shouting "naked bar!" and proceding to get nekkid is frowned upon.

4 Performing any of the suggestions in the "things to do in the block" thread in student halls will wind up with me homeless in pretty short order.

Any other ideas chaps?
  2. Buy a 'nuke the whale' t-shirt
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Wear a 'F*ck Greenpeace' Tee-Shirt.....

Shoot people....

Blow things up.....

Shag the teacher...
  4. I thought that was compulsory
  5. Carry a heavy but smallish carryall with some slightly rancid meat in it while acting very protective of it and, when asked what's in it, reply in a conspiratorial whisper before moving away quickly:-

"I found Maddie..."
  6. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. Just spat my brew all over the smells of burning.
  8. Liar bridge, but that was funny
  9. Have a wash that actually includes soap as part of the process. Stinking students!
  10. Sick joke BUT cannot stop p1ssing myself.

now wait for the parents to sue you.....HA!
  11. Wear a t-shirt saying "All students are cnuts"
  12. Yeah students are cnuts, I know this. I am one.
  13. All students are cnuts except bigdumps.
  14. i was refused entry to a bar over the weekend for "not being a student"

my reply should have been 'well not being a student should be a fucking good reason to let me into your bar you fat stinking bastard cos i will drink more beer without falling over probably wont be sick all over your staff...probably'

my actually reply was 'uuugggrrrhhgg fucking soap dodging....<dribble some half eaten subway sandwich> bastard hippies....grrruuuuuuulmmmm <fall over>'

anyone ever been to headingley in leeds?
    charming place.

15. On the other hand- much better looking girls.