• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Things to see in germany

ohbugger2007 said:
Is there any great places of intrest in germany or any part of europe.
Nope, the whole of the continent has been flattened and covered in concrete, except for Calais

ohbugger2007 said:
Is there any great places of intrest in germany or any part of europe.
Not in Germany, but any of the larger Italian spaghetti plantations are worth a visit. Many of them guided tours and free samples for tourists too.

Regards
T_T

If you're not bothered by confined spaces, you'll find the Belgian chocolate mines a fascinating place to visit too.

T_T

pupgreen said:
ausfahrt thats why germany smells ...
LMFAO completly off topic but feck it, when we first went over on New posting by car, first wife was map reading and after a while, (quite a while) the immortal words: " Bloody hell that Ausfart is a big city, but I can't find it on the map" Priceless :D

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
five-minute-fagbreak said:
pupgreen said:
ausfahrt thats why germany smells ...
LMFAO completly off topic but feck it, when we first went over on New posting by car, first wife was map reading and after a while, (quite a while) the immortal words: " Bloody hell that Ausfart is a big city, but I can't find it on the map" Priceless :D
Gosh, I've never heard that one before. you should be on stage!*

* I'm being sarcastic - this is probably the oldest BAOR/BFG 'joke' since the first tanks crossed the border heading East...

while this is on the go

Any ideas for a night in dresden?

I find myself without plan c'est soir