Things to do on duty.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
On duty again Saturday and it looks like we won'e have a computer system all day so I'm going to be bored.

Apart from the usual things like having a wank in the bosses office any other ideas?

There are these things called books and TVs. They were popular before the army had computers and ipods....

Rodney2q

G

goatrutar

Or combine the two by wanking into the coffee mugs while shitting in your bosses desk drawer.

Have a go at seeing what office products fit up your hoop before you either pass out or start bleeding.

cracking one out in the guard box did it for me

the one on the gate, not the one with manky corned beef and tomato sarnies and the wordls cheapest crisps in it

1. Do some work that will save you time next week and allow you to knock off earlier, only to be given more shit to fill the gap.

2. Take your trousers off.

3. Put your boots back on.

4. Go to lunch.

5. Phone the Guard Commander. Tell him being MPGS means he is not a real Sgt and you want his guard outside the guardroom for your inspection.

6. Bugger off to Paultons Park for the day*, no-one will need you anyway. (Mo ha ha ha ha.....)

*May require trousers back on.

the one on the gate, not the one with manky corned beef and tomato sarnies and the wordls cheapest crisps in it

Seems you did this at regular intervals? Passes the time I suppose.

Seems you did this at regular intervals? Passes the time I suppose.
I just noticed it double posted - that's twice that's happened

But you're right

Do whatever you like, just don't listen to any suggestions from EM, that'll end in tears.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
1. Do some work that will save you time next week and allow you to knock off earlier, only to be given more shit to fill the gap.

2. Take your trousers off.

3. Put your boots back on.

4. Go to lunch.

5. Phone the Guard Commander. Tell him being MPGS means he is not a real Sgt and you want his guard outside the guardroom for your inspection.

6. Bugger off to Paultons Park for the day*, no-one will need you anyway. (Mo ha ha ha ha.....)

*May require trousers back on.
Please behave, I'm far to important to do guard duty.

I did Paultons Park last weekend.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Read a Modern Military Mother's posts.

I did that one duty.

Took me feckin ages.
Computers Down and no TV.

And I wouldn't read one of her threads even if Jarrod threatened to rape me.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Phone up other gaurd rooms and say"Tay Bridge is back up".
You joke, I was guard comd when it was called.

Imagine the flapping in the Regt when it's block leave and she was Col of the Regt.

How I tittered being an attached arm.