Things to do on duty.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Sep 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

On duty again Saturday and it looks like we won'e have a computer system all day so I'm going to be bored.

Apart from the usual things like having a wank in the bosses office any other ideas?

2. Skiff coffee mugs, you know it makes sense!

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I do that on a daily basis.

4. There are these things called books and TVs. They were popular before the army had computers and ipods....

Rodney2q

5. wank in a sanger or take a dump in the bosses bin

6. Or combine the two by wanking into the coffee mugs while shitting in your bosses desk drawer.

7. Have a go at seeing what office products fit up your hoop before you either pass out or start bleeding.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Starting with the photocopier?

9. cracking one out in the guard box did it for me

the one on the gate, not the one with manky corned beef and tomato sarnies and the wordls cheapest crisps in it

10. 1. Do some work that will save you time next week and allow you to knock off earlier, only to be given more shit to fill the gap.

2. Take your trousers off.

3. Put your boots back on.

4. Go to lunch.

5. Phone the Guard Commander. Tell him being MPGS means he is not a real Sgt and you want his guard outside the guardroom for your inspection.

6. Bugger off to Paultons Park for the day*, no-one will need you anyway. (Mo ha ha ha ha.....)

*May require trousers back on.

11. cracking one out in the guard box did it for me

the one on the gate, not the one with manky corned beef and tomato sarnies and the wordls cheapest crisps in it

12. Seems you did this at regular intervals? Passes the time I suppose.

13. I just noticed it double posted - that's twice that's happened

But you're right

14. Go easy, 4 hole punch is a bit more achievable.

15. Do whatever you like, just don't listen to any suggestions from EM, that'll end in tears.