Things to do in Manchester when youve got one leg

  • Thread starter Zarathustra
  • Start date
Z

Zarathustra

Guest
#1
Hey all,
having returned from the 'stan earlier today after having recieved an injury, and being a bit bored being sat around, thought i'd ask for some suggestion of things to keep me entertained while i wait for rehab to start.

I'm stuck on crutches for the time being, so i'm not too mobile as it takes me a while to get around, and i can't drive my car, so i thought i'd turn to the wisdon of arrse for some suggestions.

Any (sensible) suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
-Crow bag
 
#2
crow_bag said:
Hey all,
having returned from the 'stan earlier today after havbing been on the wrong end of a 7.62 round to the thigh last week, i'm stuck at home on sick leave for three weeks before starting rehab, and i need some advice for things to do.

I'm down to one leg at the moment, and crutches get in the way abit. Anyway, if anyone could suggest some activities that will keep me busy while i'm sat in the house on my own for 3 weeks.

Any (sensible) suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
-Crow bag

Sorry to hear that mate and I hope you get better soon.

Next time get your drill sorted out and the Razman won't let one loose at you ;)

BTW - you stil owe me a beer from the Christmas drinkies :D


ATB
 
#3
Well done for taking one for the team Crow, you still have two hands I take it?

Start w@nking mate, nothing else for it.
 
#4
You might join us in a moment of silence to remember the little girl who has died in Manchester this evening, from a gunshot wound to the head - apparently inflicted by another youngster who was playing with a pistol. :x

Then we shall give thanks for your deliverance - as you should, too.

Well done the Guards! 8)

You will be up and at 'em again before long.

Get well soon! :D
 
#5
What about swimming - can you go in the water or will that affect your wound - probably a daft question. Just it's good for the old mood and for your upper body too!

All the best x
 
#6
Work on the whole cover-from-view/cover-from-fire dilemna?

Or just drink lots and lots of Boddies. Mmmmmm, Boddies....

Get well soon, mate.
 
#7
Hope everything goes well with your Rehab. Take it easy youve deserved it.
 
#8
crow_bag said:
caubeen said:
You might join us in a moment of silence to remember the little girl who has died in Manchester this evening, from a gunshot wound to the head - apparently inflicted by another youngster who was playing with a pistol. :x

Then we shall give thanks for your deliverance - as you should, too.

Well done the Guards! 8)

You will be up and at 'em again before long.

Get well soon! :D
Indeed, i just noticed the bad taste of my topic title, so i've changed it, i heard the news on the radio driving up from Brize, it is a sick world we live in these days.

Gremlin - Next time theres an arrse urine up i can get to rest assured you'll get your drink :wink:
Well done you for changing the thread heading!

Chill out - you've done well, and just be thankful.

Plenty of swimming (if MO allows) - and buckets of Boddingtons.

Very best of luck, mate!!
 
G

Goku

Guest
#9
Sorry to hear about your injury mate.

I’d work on my drinking stamina if I were you, if you fall over you can blame it on the crutches :D
 
#10
Hope you recover soon . Never mind walking - get some beers down your neck !! If there was any justice, you shouldnt have to buy a single round yourself.
 
#11
Goku said:
Sorry to hear about your injury mate.

I’d work on my drinking stamina if I were you, if you fall over you can blame it on the crutches :D

I seem to recall that those skills were quite well sorted.

And there is a young American lassie that still remembers you two ;)
 
#12
I was going to have an arrse kicking party on saturday round me pad in Salford.....I can tear up your invite now!

Get yer arrse round to the Trafford centre in a wheelchair and see how many chavs toes you can take off.

Get well soon Grenadier.
 
G

Goku

Guest
#13
Gremlin said:
Goku said:
Sorry to hear about your injury mate.

I’d work on my drinking stamina if I were you, if you fall over you can blame it on the crutches :D

I seem to recall that those skills were quite well sorted.

And there is a young American lassie that still remembers you two ;)
Outstanding !!!! :D
 
G

Goku

Guest
#14
crow_bag said:
Gremlin said:
Goku said:
Sorry to hear about your injury mate.

I’d work on my drinking stamina if I were you, if you fall over you can blame it on the crutches :D

I seem to recall that those skills were quite well sorted.

And there is a young American lassie that still remembers you two ;)
Bonus, reckon she'd like to see my scar?
You could offer to show her your rusty bullet wound :D
 
G

Goku

Guest
#15
Considering how she reacted to the hairy nipple questioning I think it would be quite funny to ask :D
 
#17
Hi mate, only just heard!!!

Next time your in London give us a shout and we will have a few beers...again!

Try not to pour yourself down Sup's top though....there wasnt room last time for the 5 of us there and her baps!
 
#19
Well you could jump on a plane to Amsterdam and I'll introduce you to some people who will keep you busy :twisted: I know a very tasty Rooshan who could help with your rehab :p
 
#20
Crow bag

Get well soon mate - we got a guy from our unit in the same boat - between the two of you you have two good legs! I should introduce you! :)

I am sure if you are still under Selly Oaks you will meet up to swap stories

Here's wishing you a swift recovery

Cheers

P.S His entry scar looks great the one on his arrse to cleaning it all up well feck me - best advert I have ever seen for not taking a bullet!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top