Things to do in Deepcut

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_wolf, Apr 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im going to be stuck on course at PRB, Deepcut for a fortnight in May and after having spent a day there on a course before it looks like the most boring place on the planet.

Anyone got any suggestions on what i can do to keep myself amused? I can just see a case of cabin fever coming on otherwise

2. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Go wakeboarding on the cable at Farnham. It's just up the road, so should be a good call for a nice evening.

3. Stay away from guard duty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brush up on sucking chest wounds and high velocity head traumas.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Doing magic tricks used to be quite popular, people were always trying to catch bullets between their teeth.

The only thing I like about PRB are the running routes out the back, apart from that, your best bet is a getting a taxi to Camberly or Farnbourough. London is about 40 minutes by train (from Brookwood) if you really want something to do.

6. Full auto seems to be the way forward.

7. If im female? Have you not seen my avatar? How can a female fuck a sheep?

Good call though, but im not much a fan of stilton

8. I'm sure someone paid to see that in Kenya if the thread is anything to go by.

9. I agree with Stacker, if you adore your phys (and therefore not TA) there are some fantastic running routes at the back of camp including the canal paths.

Failing that, dress up in flip flops, knee length Hawaiian shorts and a garishly bright T shirt before drinking your own bodyweight in cheap spirits and visciously assaulting your wife in public.

Like most of the F & C loggies.

10. Maybe he thought the sheep was you?

11. Use your time constructively, maybe join a club or design some posters for the camp.

[​IMG]

12. Have you not seen "dirty lezzer strapon sheep fuckers 7?

It's a cult classic

13. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

It was that exciting when I was there walking into Frimley was more appealing. Failing that catch the bus or get a lift to the station and spend the weekend in London.

14. Phys, phys and more phys in the evenings and go somewhere else at the weekend.