• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Things to do in Deepcut

Im going to be stuck on course at PRB, Deepcut for a fortnight in May and after having spent a day there on a course before it looks like the most boring place on the planet.

Anyone got any suggestions on what i can do to keep myself amused? I can just see a case of cabin fever coming on otherwise

Fronty

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Go wakeboarding on the cable at Farnham. It's just up the road, so should be a good call for a nice evening.

Doing magic tricks used to be quite popular, people were always trying to catch bullets between their teeth.

The only thing I like about PRB are the running routes out the back, apart from that, your best bet is a getting a taxi to Camberly or Farnbourough. London is about 40 minutes by train (from Brookwood) if you really want something to do.

I agree with Stacker, if you adore your phys (and therefore not TA) there are some fantastic running routes at the back of camp including the canal paths.

Failing that, dress up in flip flops, knee length Hawaiian shorts and a garishly bright T shirt before drinking your own bodyweight in cheap spirits and visciously assaulting your wife in public.

Like most of the F & C loggies.

It was that exciting when I was there walking into Frimley was more appealing. Failing that catch the bus or get a lift to the station and spend the weekend in London.

Is that the one set in Aberystwyth with Angharad and Myfanwy Jones?
I like the cut of your jib, but that was "Dirty Lezzer strapon sheep fuckers 6" Not as good as 7 in my opinion.

Number 7 was set in the Mumbles with Ketherine Jenkins and Charlotte Church.

Waiting for the new release "dirty lezzer strapon sheep fuckers 26" which is rumoured to star Ruth Madoc

I like the cut of your jib, but that was "Dirty Lezzer strapon sheep fuckers 6" Not as good as 7 in my opinion.

Number 7 was set in the Mumbles with Ketherine Jenkins and Charlotte Church.

Waiting for the new release "dirty lezzer strapon sheep fuckers 26" which is rumoured to star Ruth Madoc
Necrophilia, I like your style! :)

Latest Threads