• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Things to do in Canada

Go fishing, drink lots of beer and rum.

Barbecue unfeasibly large lumps of meat.

Get bitten by the most vicious bastard bugs on the planet and come home covered in lumps.

I love it!!!!

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
1. Go skiing in Sunshine Village - especially on Goats Eye Mountian and Delerium Dive (you need to hire a guide for the latter and you need to be able to ski !!!).

2. Go on the lash in Toronto.

3. Go on the lash in Halifax.

4. Go to any French Canadian strip bar - they are 'all good.'

5. Eat in Canoe Restaurant in Toronto. Ask for a table by the window (47 floors up, great view, awesome food, great wine list. It costs a lot but it is worth it).

6. Go on the lash in Ottawa.

7. Wherever you go, find out the local micro-brewery and drink their beer rather than the big brand names !

If you are being serious about this then try white water rafting. May would be the best time on the "Kicking Horse River". Just outside Golden in B.C. Lots of level 4 rapids.Takes about five hours.The S.A.S. Lost two guys on that river in 1982.
Water is nice and cool and was ice the day before.

If you are being serious about this then try white water rafting. May would be the best time on the "Kicking Horse River". Just outside Golden in B.C. Lots of level 4 rapids.Takes about five hours.The S.A.S. Lost two guys on that river in 1982.
Water is nice and cool and was ice the day before.
Now I really fancy that... When you say 'lost' are you talking drowned or went swimming? I agree though Canada has a lot to offer, plenty of diversity with spectacular scenery.

Now I really fancy that... When you say 'lost' are you talking drowned or went swimming? I agree though Canada has a lot to offer, plenty of diversity with spectacular scenery.
They were found quite a few hours later dead. The river flows pretty fast and there are lots of rocks and overhanging branches. If you go white water rafting you have to sign a waiver. Probably to say that the company can't be sued. Lots of people get badly injured by falling out,or being tossed out the raft

Latest Threads