Things that take too long

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabby, Sep 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On hearing the good news about Jade Goody getting crotch rot, (remember cervical cancer is mostly caused by dirty, fat fcukers shagging brave souls with genital warts) I wanted to party, but realised it'll take too fcuking long for her to die.

With the exception of that Hermoine Granger bird turning 16, what else has or will take too long?

P.S I was trying to make a photo of Jade Goody with her fat mouth filled with a large c0ck, her eyes stiched together, a gravestone and a comment about no longer being able to be a fat, racist cnut... but microsoft paint is fcuking useless and I gave up
  2. Hermoine Granger is 18, and I bet she's got crotch rot too.
  3. It was the gaggle of drooling squaddies waiting for her to turn 16 that I was referencing. Much documented on arrse. And if she doesn't have crotch rot now give me 2 minutes with her :twisted: please?
  4. Delivery of my new car. Ordered at Easter, and it might be built in October. It's a flippin' Ford Galaxy FFS, not a hand built Rolls Royce!
  5. Sex. I usually get bored and let the missus carry on by herself.
  6. I *have* to be involved. Despite showing her that article about 7-13 mins being fine.
  7. Shooting your load when p1ssed.

Whats that all about then? Totally unfair as it makes you stay longer on the job with birds that you would never touch sober.

8. 7-13 mins,does that include the midnight snack and a ciggy?i hope it does! 8O
  9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

my daughter in the bathroom in the morning :roll:
  10. and the time it takes to eat the pizza! :lol:
  11. Your daughter in the back of my transit in the afternoon. :roll:
  12. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

her lunch break is over ... send her back to work then :roll:
  13. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Disposing of your daughter in the evening.
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

My Mum winning the Lotto. Selfish old bat.