Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that please me

Those little slips of the tongue that get you in the shit - Quiet at the back, there!
Last Saturday she was reading a story in the paper about a teenage actor who got £454K for his part in The Undoing. I mentioned that he was in something else we'd just seen, which she couldn't remember.
When we looked through the article I saw that the film was Ford vs. Ferrari.
Her: "I haven't seen that."
Me: "Oh! Right, I watched it while you were on holida...."
Her: On holiday? ON FUCKING HOLIDAY?!!!! I WAS IN HOSPITAL!!!"

Ooops!

Oh! How we I laughed.

Those little slips of the tongue that get you in the shit - Quiet at the back, there!
Last Saturday she was reading a story in the paper about a teenage actor who got £454K for his part in The Undoing. I mentioned that he was in something else we'd just seen, which she couldn't remember.
Her: On holiday? ON ******* HOLIDAY?!!!! I WAS IN HOSPITAL!!!"

Ooops!

Oh! How we I laughed.

:threaten:

Her: On holiday? ON ******* HOLIDAY?!!!! I WAS IN HOSPITAL!!!"

Ooops!

Oh! How we I laughed.
Seems you had a "holiday" though...so I say Fair One.;)

Popped into Greggs for a coffee and bacon roll for breakfast. Reached for my wallet and found I'd left it in the office. Went to hand over the cash only to be told that they're only accepting cashless payments.

Nice lady behind the counter looks around and see's that the shop is empty and her boss in in the back and says "Go on then, have it on us. It'll only be thrown away"

Thank you kindly

MOT pass, no advisories.
Decent result for a 27 years old boiler.
Did get some minor fettling done first to be fair. PAS leak, a bulb, and battery clamp.
Low miles for them...just "run in" at 133k:oops:

That's 6 in a row. :)
That's a magnificent looking motor, respect to you for keeping it in such good condition.

Ive had an excellent pandemic: made a small pot of money, not got dead, all going well. Bit of cash in the bank and the season of goodwill etc

So for Christmas I got Mrs Ancient, long suffering spouse of 30 years a set of pink pyjamas. Pure and fukking expensive Chinese silk. Gorgeous, bright coral pink. White piping and Pearl buttons.

Her face unwrapping the box? Spoilt rotten.

If I had my time again , I’d marry her earlier. Just to spend more time with her.

I’ve noticed that more and more presenters (pwesenters)and/or voice overs are only allowed if they can’t pronounce (pwonounce) their Rs, this morning pleased me enormously when the weather “pwesenter“ got the big one, apparently after the storms, today will be dwy, bwight and bweezy
Fucking pwiceless

No2 son school productrion of Macbeth, the "Tomorrow" monologue was the same.
Straight face was kept by all parents, though.

I’ve noticed that more and more presenters (pwesenters)and/or voice overs are only allowed if they can’t pronounce (pwonounce) their Rs, this morning pleased me enormously when the weather “pwesenter“ got the big one, apparently after the storms, today will be dwy, bwight and bweezy
Fucking pwiceless

Classic Fools and Horses.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I went for my monthly blood platelets donation at the Welsh Blood Centre yesterday .

It takes a couple of hours and makes you feel a bit nauseous for a while after.

The platelets apparently go to people, mainly kids, who can’t have medical operations because their blood doesn’t clot due I think to them having leukaemia which is a bit crap.

It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling for the whole day and costs nothing but time.

Oh, and the biscuits are excellent.

Latest Threads