Things that please me

I did a quick search and nothing seemed to come up (but then I couldn’t be too arrsed to look much) but having contributed once or maybe twice to ‘The things that irritate me’ thread I thought I’d see what pleases some, here’s just a few of mine

Anytime spent walking or in the company of my 2 dogs

Spending time with the family (yes the time spent with my dogs just beat it)

Finding something I thought I’d lost

Beer

Women’s beach volleyball

1561871383593.jpeg

Agree on the degs. Any time spent with them is worth gold.

Good book, cuppa and biccies on a rainy day with the hounds sprawled next to me farting gently and snoring contentedly.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
A good walk with the dog (and Mr. GRB)
Chatting to offspring in New Zealand every Sunday.
Baking.
Music, music, music. It is my first love, and it will be my last. Music of the past, mostly though.

Quiet pub sessions, walking my dog, quiet range sessions where I’m the only one shooting, big-ish boobs and oral

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Clicking on my "out of office" setting on work email account.

Even when not going anywhere!

ancient

War Hero
Mrs and 6 year old mini Ancient.
The smell and sheen of a new tin of shoe polish.
Clean sheets.
The first swig of a good beer after a long day. So much so that I'm prepared to wait a minute or two to build up the anticipation.
Just finding out today that my old Dad is going to move his long term Pilipino cleaning lady in full time as he's been lonely and single for years now. Isn't that just great?

Just finding out today that my old Dad is going to move his long term Pilipino cleaning lady in full time as he's been lonely and single for years now. Isn't that just great?

Not that I want to bring the tone down or anything, but perhaps you should remind him of the best way to pay for things that float, fly, or, errr... flick a duster around...

exspy

LE
Falling asleep beside the Mrs.

Waking and still being able to stand up on my own.

The first sip of coffee in the morning.

The fact I can work from home and not have to commute.

Air conditioning.

That other people tend to leave me alone.

That I can't be bothered to hate anyone any longer, so I don't.

Mrs and 6 year old mini Ancient.
The smell and sheen of a new tin of shoe polish.
Clean sheets.
The first swig of a good beer after a long day. So much so that I'm prepared to wait a minute or two to build up the anticipation.
Have started practising saying, mummy, in Tagalog yet?

:D

Writing my weekly bit of nonsense for the local rag, baby sitting the grand kids, shoping with my daughters, visiting my aged parents, shooting the breeze with my two lads. gardening, my books, not getting out of bed at some bloody stupid hour in the morning(Retired) reading my weekly bit of nonsense in the local rag.

A good walk with the dog (and Mr. GRB)
Chatting to offspring in New Zealand every Sunday.
Baking.
Music, music, music. It is my first love, and it will be my last. Music of the past, mostly though.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Learning the lesson that worrying gets you nowhere and sitting back and enjoying life!

Mind you, there is always some Arrser willing to interrupt my serenity :D

Latest Threads