Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Things that irritate me

You must be terrified at what happens to cans, boxes, etc. when they are stacked outside on big pallets. And fresh fruit and veg as it grows on trees and bushes. All those birds could sh!t on it. Dirty rain could fall on it.

At some point you have to decide to wash everything, wipe everything with Dettol wipes or accept that we do not live in a sterile world.
Captain Obvious solution: Before and after unpacking etc WASH your hands, again prior to opening anything. Works for me. :bow:

@Bollox @ancienturion @A signaller are three cretins that irritate me. According to them, letting a toddler ride in a supermarket trolley will result in someones shopping becoming drenched in dog shit. Funny that not once has this happened to me in all the years I have used a supermarket shopping trolley. Morons to a man, the three of the.

@Bollox @ancienturion @A signaller are three cretins that irritate me. According to them, letting a toddler ride in a supermarket trolley will result in someones shopping becoming drenched in dog shit. Funny that not once has this happened to me in all the years I have used a supermarket shopping trolley. Morons to a man, the three of the.
I always see kids standing in trolleys as 'top heavy', and just wait for the twats to capsize the thing, and faceplant into the tiles.

My son was christened yesterday. The words to the hymns were projected onto the wall behind the altar.
I have never seen so many misplaced semicolons.

I almost had to stop the service.

Oh, that's nothing. I followed one chav family into Tesco last week. Maybe I should give them credit. They first went to the sandwich section and handed two of each to each (five) children plus two for each adult, who proceeded to eat them as they wandered around the store. By the time they'd reached checkout they'd eaten the lot and didn't pay a penny.

I've seen others do the same with crisps and chocolates.

It boils my piss.

What did they do with all the packaging? Shoved it behind goods on the shelves I suppose....

That's sadly true, years back I informed a security goon that there was a bloke who'd just gone to the pick'n' mix, and filled his coat pocket with chocolate Brazil nuts, and then continued shopping with his wife.
He couldn't have cared less.

Not sure if he's seen this yet.

@BugsyIV

Don't assume all people in security are "goons".

Over the past ten years I've had, on occasion, a few very satisfying occasions where I've wound in the necks of people assuming anyone in "security" is a goon.

* I am not, nor have been a security guard either.