Things that irritate me

...but if you were genuinely allergic to gluten, rather than a coeliac, or some prick on a "gluten free" fad ******* diet, would you risk it?
Yep, there's compo to be had in this game

Nope, I actually enjoy what I do. These posts are more a glimpse into the world of a jobbing chef, and some of the utterly outlandish crap the general public can come out with, for those who don't deal with them on a constant basis.

The examples I'm quoting are more displays of the things that make me stop for a "What. The. ****?" moment.

Speaking of which, there was another one today.

Had a table of 6 rock up (no booking). Their starters included one flour dusted cheese "fries", two flatbread, one toast, one breaded chicken, and one "gluten allergy". Cheers twats. Then, to follow, the "gluten allergy" ordered a pie. Served in a pastry case.

Ok. The pie is on our "gluten free" list, but if you were genuinely allergic to gluten, rather than a coeliac, or some prick on a "gluten free" fad ******* diet, would you risk it?
Should just let them take their chances, for the greater good of the human race, the weak and allergy-ridden would die off. Mother Nature knows best.

Tube comes into a packed station. Carriages are mostly empty but when the doors open there's a pair of Greggs' loyalty card owners standing either side of doors ('cos they're getting off at the next stop or so) leaving a space just wide enough for a couple of passengers at a time to get in.

Which bit of the "Please move down the carriage" announcement didn't you get!

Next time don't fall flat on your face over my outstretched foot when you do decide to get off you fat cunt.

Works for me

the small compost recycling bins for your kitchen .... why the **** are people leaving them out on their work surfaces , instead of putting them into a bin cupboard, or beside the other kitchen bin

They're bins , not ******* kitchen utensils or ornament

and breathe.................... in ..... out................. in ..... out................. in ..... out
Compost recycling f**ing what? Shove it down the garbourator and after a loud noise it all disappears, out of sight out of mind. I live in the 21st century, it's not the Middle Ages, as for rubbish it goes to the burn pit at the dump I don't have any recycling containers
What day do you have your piss collected?

Compost recycling f**ing what? Shove it down the garbourator and after a loud noise it all disappears, out of sight out of mind. I live in the 21st century, it's not the Middle Ages, as for rubbish it goes to the burn pit at the dump I don't have any recycling containers
What day do you have your piss collected?
Just carry on posting and i'll take the piss any time you want.;)

that tuneless whistler is still at it , this afternoon in Debenhams in Glasgow

cunt

People who pick up a stack of plates to dry. First they dry the top of the top one then put it to the bottom of the stack and dry the bottom. Top of the next one etc etc. What's so hard about doing one at a time. The irritating cunts.

I have to be honest - the three word thread - irritates the **** out of me....
I concur. People writing fucking essays and because they put three words on every line seem to think that it fits in with the thread title. It doesn't. It's called Your Day in Three Words. Not Your Day in Three Words Spread Over Three Pages.