Things that irritate me

I don't feel anything - well maybe a little sadness that some random internet person uses the words 'Hunnybunch big boy'. I probably feel you would be more at home using one of those S&M bondage type forums.
Calm down, sweet cheeks

Calm down, sweet cheeks
I also forgot to mention -

Heavy metal music - or that music when people try and sing like they have a 'demons/devils' voice (whatever that's called). You know the type - they wear all black, and usually have long dark greasy hair and a pale complexion. They need a boot right in their undercarriage.

And as I'm having a good old moan - those Stupid bimbo types - the kind that you see on 'American Housewives' or 'The only way is essex', sure they are worth a good pump - as long as they never spoke to me while the deed was taking place.

I also forgot to mention -

Heavy metal music - or that music when people try and sing like they have a 'demons/devils' voice (whatever that's called). You know the type - they wear all black, and usually have long dark greasy hair and a pale complexion. They need a boot right in their undercarriage.

And as I'm having a good old moan - those Stupid bimbo types - the kind that you see on 'American Housewives' or 'The only way is essex', sure they are worth a good pump - as long as they never spoke to me while the deed was taking place.
Dear me, you sound like you need a hug.

I have just the person for you

Aha, so the salad ingredients were already in the kitchen but it just wasn't salad time. Do you do all-day breakfast? Maybe there's a market for all-day salad?

Anyway, I hope she's gone and told all her entitled friends how accommodating you were and you can tap into the breakfast salad market - might be a bit niche just now but you would be ahead of the zeitgeist curve.
Are we allowed a "zeitgeist" on a Tuesday, seems a bit more weekend to me?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Are we allowed a "zeitgeist" on a Tuesday, seems a bit more weekend to me?
Tuesday is nowhere near half of the week and I have about 700 miles to go before I start on deadbeats on Friday. Is zeitgeist some sort of fruity yogurt product?

People who go through a traffic light controlled junction/roundabout as the lights are changing and their exit is backed up so they end up stopping in the junction blocking the road for the next lane when their lights go green

People who go through a traffic light controlled junction/roundabout as the lights are changing and their exit is backed up so they end up stopping in the junction blocking the road for the next lane when their lights go green
You will be pleased to know that the owner of the vehicle will soon be receiving a £130 fine for the transgression.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
That'll be old people driving tiny cars you have never heard of, pikeys on the scrapper run, people driving humongous BMW X100's and people with small hands on the wheel like Birds.

For the latter.... birds, you cant drive so try harder and hook a man who can afford the taxi fare. You irritate me.