Things that irritate me

The plastic old bint Cher who is churning out shit remakes of old ABBA songs. She can not knock a tune out any more probably because of the plastic in her jaw line. Oh and radio 2 for constantly playing the shite.

The plastic old bint Cher who is churning out shit remakes of old ABBA songs. She can not knock a tune out any more probably because of the plastic in her jaw line. Oh and radio 2 for constantly playing the shite.
And the plastic puss cow insists on ruining iconic songs with that shit electronic warble she used in the 90s. Hideous creature that she is.

Vegans
Pointless tree hugging bell ends the lot of them.
Unfortunately my stepson and partner/significant other both are and their children (4 years and newborn) obviously have no choice. They don't have proper jobs, she's an 'artist' he messes around in a forest a couple of days a week for free firewood (they have an aga natch). Her mummy & daddy bought them a house. This gives them plenty of time for navel gazing.
I really really really don't get the vegan thing, its like a religion. Vegetarians no problem, I totally get it. You can have no idea just how tempting it is when we have the 4 year old girl to take her to McDs and feed her a burger. She's always starving (is a stick insect) and basically eats bread and chips.

I did good there, no swearing or hyperventilating while I wrote this.

Major Sunray made the mistake of taking my daughter and her mate to McDs where indoctrinated child said she could eat fish. As veggies often have that blind spot when it comes to cold, wet, dead eyed, scaley things (and bacon when no one is looking) a Maccy Ds fishfinger sarnie was wolfed down by said child.

Needless to say Vegan woman saw her arse and out of school contact disappeared until recently when she couldn't get her daughter to a kids party then it suddenly became ok for Major Sunray to collect her and then return her to her aunts, who'd gone out knowing her niece was due. So she spent the rest of the day under our evil influence playing with my daughter.

Apparently when the food came out first words out of indoctrinated childs mouth were 'I'm a vegetarian' and the birthday girls mother who'd become natural fibre womans new friend hadn't made any effort to accommodate this, so poor little bugger had next to nothing to eat as they stick meat in all kinds of things.
My wife had to gently remind the kid when she was reaching for sweets that she may want to think about eating them as her mum doesn't like her eating sweets that may contain meat. She knows that's a hell of a lot because she pandered to the snail saving loons beliefs at my daughters party.

You never see a really healthy looking vegan do you?
They all look pasty faced and not quite well. How do you know that they're vegan anyway? Because they'll tell you within 5 minutes of meeting them, just like pilots in that respect :rolleyes:

I have to say that all these faddy eaters get right on my tits.
I know there are people who do have a real allergy to things such as nuts and gluten, I have worked with individuals that are coeliac and are very, very ill at the merest sniff of gluten. Also I have a very unpleasant and rapid reaction to a particular fruit (No hysterical dramas when eating out, I just avoid it). But some of these with self diagnosed 'allergies' take the piss.
I recently had to attend a three day course with 20 or so others (the majority were middle age females) and the poor catering staff were doing their nuts about the varied dietary requirements. The chef was heard to mutter that perhaps the option for those who couldn't eat the main dish should be a bale of hay and a bucket of water.

Last edited:
People in restaurants and cafe's who speak so loudly and think the whole room should hear their valid points. Yesterday I heard one of these prats say loudly. "Then I went direct to my head of department, who backed me all the way"... F***cking prat!

Last edited:
I know there are people who do have a real allergy to things such as nuts and gluten, I have worked with individuals that are coeliac and are very, very ill at the merest sniff of gluten. Also I have a very unpleasant and rapid reaction to a particular fruit (No hysterical dramas when eating out, I just avoid it). But some of these with self diagnosed 'allergies' take the piss.
Indeed! The latest fad is 'gluten free' which is a load of nonsense unless you actually have Chrones disease.
My 2 youngest grandkids are allergic to dairy, its not put on because the eldest would hurl for England 2 hours after anything with milk or cheese etc. Now aged 4 and they're slowly trying to introduce some milky stuff. Worse for his baby sister, soya intolerant as well as dairy. Loads of info out there now on packaging which tends to highlight in bold dairy stuff but not soya and its in pretty much everything.

I have to say that all these faddy eaters get right on my tits.
I recently had to attend a three day course with 20 or so others (the majority were middle age females) and the poor catering staff were doing their nuts about the varied dietary requirements. The chef was heard to mutter that perhaps the option for those who couldn't eat the main dish should be a bale of hay and a bucket of water.
A lot of the 'allergies' or 'intolerants' are just 'look-at-mes', in my opinion.

A lot of the 'allergies' or 'intolerants' are just 'look-at-mes', in my opinion.
Well, after getting pissed off at no longer being able to enjoy a Woodbine or a packet of Dry Roasted on flights any more, I gleefully inform Airline Staff that I am turbo allergic to alcohol and the merest sniff of it will lead to a violent reaction which may end up killing me.

It's lovely watching all the faces when the cabin crew announce a "No Booze" flight.