Things that irritate me

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good taste!
Sadly, with age, I have lost my taste for whisky and whiskey.

Luckily himself, having a Scottish father, manages to cover my whisky drinking responsibilities.

I’ve just watched a report on the News about the threat to Birds and Marine life from discarded Covid face coverings.
We really are a race of ignorant twats sometimes. :x
09AFFF83-7397-4EF4-BF8D-D7D69D2C677C.jpeg

Are we off topic again ?. Its a good job your favorite mod is on holiday :)
For a young man he's very grumpy, isn't he?

Issi

LE
Why is there always someone on your course who won’t bloody shut up?

I’ve just spent all day at a mini conference which covered a new system for work, and there was one bloke who asked banal questions all day long.

“Excuse me, where do we put the photos now?”
“Can you see the box on the left of the screen that says Photos. They go in there”

“How do we add Notes onto the new system?”
“Sigh, I know we covered this before the coffee break, but can you see the box on the left of the screen, just above the Photos box that says Notes?They go in there”

And on and on.
There’s always one on every course!

Last edited:

EddieVDog

War Hero
Why is there always someone on your course who won’t bloody shut up?

I’ve just spent all day at a mini conference explaining a new system for work, and there was one bloke who asked banal questions all day long.

“Excuse me, where do we put the photos now?”
“Can you see the box on the left of the screen that says Photos. They go in there”

“How do we add Notes onto the new system?”
“Sigh, I know we covered this before the coffee break, but can you see the box on the left of the screen, just above the Photos box that says Notes?They go in there”

And on and on.
There’s always one on every course!
my 'favourite' is the mong who, when the instructor says 'that's it unless anyone has anymore questions', asks a fcuking question...........

aah yes.
The reason why AIDS was considered a gay Disease during the 80s was because the gay chaps were indulging in drug-fuelled orgies involving multiple partners, dangerous sexual practices, and taking no precautions.
Lessons learned? None, it seems

And dyslexics were worried about catching HGV

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And dyslexics were worried about catching HGV
But Lucozade cured it.

'Lucozade aids recovery' being their advertising campaign for years up to the time someone pointed this out to them :)

Issi

LE
aah yes.
The reason why AIDS was considered a gay Disease during the 80s was because the gay chaps were indulging in drug-fuelled orgies involving multiple partners, dangerous sexual practices, and taking no precautions.
Lessons learned? None, it seems
There was an expert on the radio who stated that the most vulnerable groups, were ‘men who had sex with other men’.

Now, i’m not up to date with all the modern lingo, but isn’t there a collective term for ‘men who have sex with other men’?

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There was an expert on the radio who stated that the most vulnerable groups, were ‘men who had sex with other men’.

Now, i’m not up to date with all the modern lingo, but isn’t there a collective term for ‘men who have sex with other men’?
Hard to know, when one can't define a man.

I am amused that fewer than 20,000 cases worldwide are considered a catastrophe. How many die of cancer, stroke, heart disease, RTA?

And obesity, why no big fuss about that?

Last edited:

Latest Threads