Things that irritate me

"The proof is NOT in the f ucking pudding"

it is " the proof of the pudding is in the eating"

and breathe

Just watched a segment on South Today about cars and trucks not slowing and manouevering for horses.

Seriously, what kind of utter cnuting, ignorant, selfish, entitled, malicious, empty fcuking headed mong sees a horse and rider and says to themselves: I'll just maintain my speed and not give a wide berth. Some of the footage was shocking including LGVs just barging through with zero, and I mean zero, space given.

When I come to power, those cnuts will join the, admittedly nowadays rather long list, of those who will meet the noisy end of a suitable firearm to take their mong heads off.

Cyclists however, remain fair game, carry on ;)

Yokel

LE
Just watched a segment on South Today about cars and trucks not slowing and manouevering for horses.

Seriously, what kind of utter cnuting, ignorant, selfish, entitled, malicious, empty fcuking headed mong sees a horse and rider and says to themselves: I'll just maintain my speed and not give a wide berth. Some of the footage was shocking including LGVs just barging through with zero, and I mean zero, space given.

When I come to power, those cnuts will join the, admittedly nowadays rather long list, of those who will meet the noisy end of a suitable firearm to take their mong heads off.

Cyclists however, remain fair game, carry on ;)

Anyone who risks a horse jumping around and crashing onto their car lacks a sense of self preservation too - and I suspect the insurance companies would take a dim view of any resultant claim.

Talking of a lack of a sense of self preservation, I was driving in town and a cyclist crossed the road ahead. No problem, I just eased off the speed, only to see the total f***ing idiot crossing into the oncoming lane, right in front of an oncoming car that had to brake very hard. No consideration of his own safety, no consideration for other road users. If he carries on like that he will be nothing but a source of donor organs.

These things:

1656015901430.png

The air line, not the other thing.

What unholy tick-turd was allowed to put that . . . thing . . . into production?

How, in the name of the Bebby Jeebus and all his Cherubim and Seraphim, was that ever a good idea.

It can only be operated by people with 3 arms and two heads: 2 arms to wrestle the spunking thing from the Black Hole in which it is housed and the third to offer it up to your tyre.

The two heads give the advantage of another pair of eyes: one set to guide the knobthroating thing onto the valve and the other set to look for the lump of metal which has sprung, unbidden, from the depths of the car and has latched onto the hose.

'Orrible bastard things should be necklaced at every opportunity.

These things:

View attachment 672450

The air line, not the other thing.

What unholy tick-turd was allowed to put that . . . thing . . . into production?

How, in the name of the Bebby Jeebus and all his Cherubim and Seraphim, was that ever a good idea.

It can only be operated by people with 3 arms and two heads: 2 arms to wrestle the spunking thing from the Black Hole in which it is housed and the third to offer it up to your tyre.

The two heads give the advantage of another pair of eyes: one set to guide the knobthroating thing onto the valve and the other set to look for the lump of metal which has sprung, unbidden, from the depths of the car and has latched onto the hose.

'Orrible bastard things should be necklaced at every opportunity.
'Kin 'ell, my wife can use one of them, and she's a spacker!!

RangdoOfArg

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone who risks a horse jumping around and crashing onto their car lacks a sense of self preservation too - and I suspect the insurance companies would take a dim view of any resultant claim.

Talking of a lack of a sense of self preservation, I was driving in town and a cyclist crossed the road ahead. No problem, I just eased off the speed, only to see the total f***ing idiot crossing into the oncoming lane, right in front of an oncoming car that had to brake very hard. No consideration of his own safety, no consideration for other road users. If he carries on like that he will be nothing but a source of donor organs.
Saw the South Today Beeb thing. The HGV driver was a cnut and no mistake.
As the price of fuel rises so you will see people getting on their bikes, ignored for years, and riding like fools. Because they never learnt to ride them properly in the first place.
That slightly irritates me. As a road user you have to assert yourself as well as knowing when to give way and not be a cock about it.
Final point: has anyone else noticed the number of scooter (not the stand up type) and motorcyclists out lately who don’t have a clue?

DK27

Clanker
Minor irritation and a first world problem.

As super markets become more self service there is an uneven division between card only or cash & card checkouts. In my local there are six card only and two both cash/card ones. As this place is situated next to retirement flats, a significant amount of people still use cash. Being a Luddite, I prefer using cash.

Today I was stood at the only cash/card checkout working. Persons, two in front of me proceeded to scan their trolleys worth, then proceeded to faff about getting their mobile card app and didn't use cash.

More than annoying as there were 4 of the card only checkouts working. Got the impression they were taking the urine out of us cash duffers.

Maybe I should place this in the "If You Absolutely Had to Fill a Mass Grave" thread?

Last edited:

As supper markets become more self service there is an uneven division between card only or cash & card checkouts. In my local there are six card only and two both cash/card ones. As this place is situated next to retirement flats, a significant amount of people still use cash. Being a Luddite, I prefer using cash.

Today I was stood at the only cash/card checkout working. Persons, two in front of me proceeded to scan their trolleys worth, then proceeded to faff about getting their mobile card app and didn't use cash.

More than annoying as there were 4 of the card only checkouts working. Got the impression they were taking the urine out of us cash duffers.

Maybe I should place this in the "If You Absolutely Had to Fill a Mass Grave" thread?
You use dirty cash money. We techno phone payers laugh at your pain.

As supper markets become more self service there is an uneven division between card only or cash & card checkouts. In my local there are six card only and two both cash/card ones. As this place is situated next to retirement flats, a significant amount of people still use cash. Being a Luddite, I prefer using cash.

These supper markets, are there any dinner markets or maybe breakfast markets?

Cyclists however, remain fair game, carry on

Ooh! *sucks teeth*

Wasting ammunition on empty heads is not going to get you elected to power in these frugal times. Perhaps a railroad spike hammered in with a small tack driver or a toffee hammer so as to film the full range of facial expressions for broadcast to your voters for their enjoyment (and as a not so subtle warning to use that chunk of meat in their pips).

You use dirty cash money. We techno phone payers laugh at your pain.

No worries. We'll just purchase a bag of crisps and a six pack of beer when the power goes out and watch you card zombies trying to eat each other when your bit of plastic fails to produce the vegan ancient grain wholewheat tofu and quinoa with quorn you lot seem to subsist on.

The two old farts who sit in the pub, five feet apart, and shout at each other... They are both wearing hearing aids.
The whole place can hear the conversation about "can you remember your old co op number?" And equal inanities...

Latest Threads