Things that irritate me

Aaah yes, now the sprog is popped, mother can go BACK to abuse of drugs.
I sincerely hope she isn't breast feeding.
Back to, she has not stopped, her husband is as bad, however had an al fresco meeting with RM last summer and now does not even speak. 5-0 are aware and have done.......nowt. Social are aware, same outcome. I did get accused of grassing them up. As per a few good men line "damn right I did" Fcuking parasites.

@wheel

20220525_142341.jpg

Outstanding we will be able to find you at night on the campsite when you wander off pissed
I never wander off when I'm pissed!

I fall over :)

Fantastic, my plan is working!

Issi

LE
There’s a woman in the paper whose dog bit and killed her father in law. The dog was subsequently euthanised in the back garden.

She stated, on the day of the attack that -
“This has been the worst day of my life. I have had to watch two MEN who I love so much take their last breath”

I had to read the article again before I realised that one of the dead men was in fact her dog.

I suppose I’m irritated that she puts equal weight on the death of her FiL and the fecking dog.

Last edited:
Slow PC's ever since of the advent of SSD technology.

Internet outages also drive me hysterical.

People who own Apple phones giving debates with me over my choice of Android about superiority.

wheel

LE
There’s a woman in the paper whose dog bit and killed her father in law. The dog was subsequently euthanised in the back garden.

She stated, on the day of the attack that -
“This has been the worst day of my life. I have had to watch two MEN who I love so much take their last breath”

I had to read the article again before I realised that one of the dead men was in fact her dog.

I suppose I’m irritated that she puts equal weight on the death of her FiL and the fecking dog.
Agreed I would be distraught if I lost my dog.

Back to, she has not stopped, her husband is as bad, however had an al fresco meeting with RM last summer and now does not even speak. 5-0 are aware and have done.......nowt. Social are aware, same outcome. I did get accused of grassing them up. As per a few good men line "damn right I did" Fcuking parasites.

'Alfresco meeting' is that the new word for dogging in polite conversation?

'Alfresco meeting' is that the new word for dogging in polite conversation?
Nothing so exciting mate so put your tissues away, more a "outside now you cnut" moment, not something I do very often nowadays as I am no longer the lean slim fighting machine HM designed and not off my face on class A drugs.
Thing is when they are on that shit they become weebles, hit them and they don't stay down, not only that, sound advice from Mrs RM telling me to stop as "You will be the one that gets in the shit" as a background track.