Things that irritate me

You haven't seen these *******, they attract the eye like a wart on a witch's face. They sit in the peripheral vision and make you think you've got size 13 dayglo fins on.
Found Em :D

1653345458800.png

I'm over 60 and frequently wear my shorts when walking the dog up the hill. I was complimented this weekend by a lovely, young lady about my tanned and melon-like calf muscles. So, there.

Mind you, I nearly died trying to hold my gut in while we were talking.
Did her guide dog behave with your dog?

exsniffer

War Hero
Has anybody mentioned football ‘fans’ yet?
One of the best reasons I heard recently for not following football was "I see no reason for getting excited about watching illiterate millionaires kissing each other."

I'm over 60 and frequently wear my shorts when walking the dog up the hill. I was complimented this weekend by a lovely, young lady about my tanned and melon-like calf muscles. So, there.

Mind you, I nearly died trying to hold my gut in while we were talking.
Have you considered lederhosen ?

All the best people, etc. etc.

Mrs Slocombe

War Hero
The wee fanny who single-handedly shut the M8 eastbound tonight by sitting on the parapet of the motorway. Five fire engines, at least five police vehicles, God knows how many ambulances attended. Countless people, myself included spent two hours stationary.

Next time you decide to threaten to hurl yourself from the dizzy height of twelve feet, just do it at home, that way you won't ruin my evening.

Latest Threads