Things that irritate me

That would require me to actually have money in my account with which to pay for said items :)
1652975054081.png

also several thousand pairs of eyes, real and false (for equality purposes) rolled skywards
That made me laff. :-D

Issi

LE
Twats who write/phone in to radio stations, usually bloody Jo Whileys show, to brag where they are-

“Hi Jo, just calling in to let you know that i’m listening to this show from the Dordogne/Algarve/Alps”

How boring must you be, that you travel abroad and then sit around your Gites listening to bloody Radio 2?

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
The company that provides carers for my disabled Mum has a load of window lickers in the office who are unaware of the adages about the customer always being right or about looking after staff. Those who have agreed to do lots of hours get only a few, whilst those who have agreed to do lots get only a few. The office seem to make up rules as they go along and seem to be unable to look at a map.

Then they wonder why people leave.

People who sit in cafes or outside with laptops on the go to maybe in their minds convince folk they are some important business guru and not just losers trying to impress other losers.

Was in Shrewsbury at the weekend and this one twonk must have have said "vertical integration" at least 5 times loudly as he had an imaginary loud converstaion about be willing to spend 1 million cash of his own money as a sign of goodwill if the imaginary people on the other end would put in 6 million.

He then named his "secret advisor" so all near could hear, what a *******

Maybe he could not afford a club class flight, that's where they usually are to be found....

Issi

LE
People who sit in cafes or outside with laptops on the go to maybe in their minds convince folk they are some important business guru and not just losers trying to impress other losers.

Was in Shrewsbury at the weekend and this one twonk must have have said "vertical integration" at least 5 times loudly as he had an imaginary loud converstaion about be willing to spend 1 million cash of his own money as a sign of goodwill if the imaginary people on the other end would put in 6 million.

Maybe he could not afford a club class flight, that's where they usually are to be found....

That is the physical manifestation of 90% of people on LinkedIn.

Bloody cheques are a pain
Especially when you get one from a mate who gives you one from their business account on a cash price job. Quite why my son at 8 years old then would be getting a cheque from a marine engineering company ?? It was sorted into the correct payment method.

ugly

LE
My stupid Brother, bless him.
Me too I spend longer explaining the joke than it took to send to my complete address book and for them to respond

He feels left out if I don’t include him in some way
He isn’t fit to travel so I deliberately didn’t invite him on my last trip sausage side
An hour on the phone asking if he wanted to go with me and our sister just to find out that he wanted to be invited even though we all knew in advance that he couldn’t go!

Me too I spend longer explaining the joke than it took to send to my complete address book and for them to respond

He feels left out if I don’t include him in some way
He isn’t fit to travel so I deliberately didn’t invite him on my last trip sausage side
An hour on the phone asking if he wanted to go with me and our sister just to find out that he wanted to be invited even though we all knew in advance that he couldn’t go!
Mine decided to accept another offer to take aid to the Ukraine border, didnt tell his wife untill he was heading off to the airport , just a "just popping out dear see you in a while" Truck in Kent, ready for him.
He's old and unfit , the last trip was a killer for him, stupid sod.

Being off broadcast TV I've got out of the habit of ignoring TV ads, but now Amazon has come up with Freevee I'm forced to wait for some Amazon centric rubbish before returning to quality TV like Magnum PI.
For those unaware these kindly give you a countdown of how long you need to wait - the longest and most irritating is the Amazon pay one.
The premise presented is that its far quicker to let Bezos handle your funds to pay for crap online as it fills in the details for you - coz no other software does that does it?

In doing so it (somewhat ironically) takes a longer than any other ad on there to show you how long both processes take and how much happier you will be as a result.
Possibly its not aimed at my demographic, not being young, a hipster, black, have friends or dance around an awful lot because I've saved 20 seconds from my valuable schedule to presumably spend on dancing?

And the most irritating thing about this is that the lass in the tight white top with fantastic looking nipples only appears for about a second at the end of the ad.
Honestly its like a pair of dinner plates with wheel nuts sat on top.

Being off broadcast TV I've got out of the habit of ignoring TV ads, but now Amazon has come up with Freevee I'm forced to wait for some Amazon centric rubbish before returning to quality TV like Magnum PI.
For those unaware these kindly give you a countdown of how long you need to wait - the longest and most irritating is the Amazon pay one.
The premise presented is that its far quicker to let Bezos handle your funds to pay for crap online as it fills in the details for you - coz no other software does that does it?

In doing so it (somewhat ironically) takes a longer than any other ad on there to show you how long both processes take and how much happier you will be as a result.
Possibly its not aimed at my demographic, not being young, a hipster, black, have friends or dance around an awful lot because I've saved 20 seconds from my valuable schedule to presumably spend on dancing?

And the most irritating thing about this is that the lass in the tight white top with fantastic looking nipples only appears for about a second at the end of the ad.
Honestly its like a pair of dinner plates with wheel nuts sat on top.
Would paying for Amazon Prime relieve your suffering, or don’t they have the same programmes?

JAD

LE

@Bordon/hants your man was found out to be a bullsh1ter millionaire by the duty arrsers in a nanosecond because it happened in Shrewsbury, Salop! An absolute abattoir skip of a place.

That will be the Cheshire set who think they're posh, but then Wrectum is over the border so they could be worse they could be Welsh