Things that irritate me

All the delivery scooter pilots who let their feet dangle as they bimble along the road delivering groceries and fast food.

The bike companies designed foot pegs for a reason. Use the damn things!
I think they're actually optimising their prostate massagers by not taking some of the weight on their feet.

At least, thinking that makes me less irritated with the morons, especially as you're not allowed to poke sticks through their spokes

Irritated by proxy.
Visited parents, 3 letters from Thames Water on the same day, *all* titled 'Your New Bill'.
One is the closing statement for the old meter, confirming a credit
(though it says 'you owe -£231" (minus sign not very obvious!) ); that worried them, as they thought they had to pay.

Next one is same format, lots of same words, but is an estimate of the next year's metered bill, that worried them, as they thought they had to pay again.

Third one says ' congratulations on your new meter' with the same estimated bill and 'you have already paid £231'.

Honestly, I'm not stupid, but had to read them several times & cross bits out with a pencil to make sense of them.

jmb3296

LE
Book Reviewer
Irritated by proxy.
Visited parents, 3 letters from Thames Water on the same day, *all* titled 'Your New Bill'.
One is the closing statement for the old meter, confirming a credit
(though it says 'you owe -£231" (minus sign not very obvious!) ); that worried them, as they thought they had to pay.

Next one is same format, lots of same words, but is an estimate of the next year's metered bill, that worried them, as they thought they had to pay again.

Third one says ' congratulations on your new meter' with the same estimated bill and 'you have already paid £231'.

Honestly, I'm not stupid, but had to read them several times & cross bits out with a pencil to make sense of them.

You could always complain, and predictably receive a sound ignoring

Or you could forward the letters to the plain english campaign

Plain English Campaign who may well cause them embarrassment and shame them into being clear in their communications, I believe they award a crystal mark which is highly prized by public service organisations, and can also remove it.

Last edited:

Agony_Aunt

War Hero
I'm irritated by my car insurance renewal being £300, despite my 6 years no claims and advanced driver training.

Never before have I felt so shafted!!!

It feels like that fat Go Compare man had bent me over the washing machine and shafted my trans minge while grinning like a shit eater, then came over my face afterwards just through sheet spite.

Tool

LE
I'm irritated by my car insurance renewal being £300, despite my 6 years no claims and advanced driver training.

Never before have I felt so shafted!!!

It feels like that fat Go Compare man had bent me over the washing machine and shafted my trans minge while grinning like a shit eater, then came over my face afterwards just through sheet spite.
Well, it was the washing machine he bent you over...

HiD just has a REDUCTION in her car insurance. We're still in shock.

Bloody news reporters that pronounce the new COVID variant as ‘Omnicron’ instead of ‘Omicron’ making it sound like a Transformer.
c35c675e-9112-4c61-9cb5-af3d3783be5b-dc6b4c8b-1d52-408d-85b0-13393350b123

People that drive down the middle of the ******* road and then refuse to move over to the left ...normally blonde bints in range rovers, can affect Tesla *******, BMW ********* and Merc tossers....

Cockwombles the lot of them.

I used to give our dog a daily insulin injection. So obviously I’m qualified. I could fit you in this afternoon. Any good to you?

But it's where you put the thermometer thats going to worry him

Latest Threads