Things that irritate me

England’s Woman’s Football team winning an away match 10-0, ‘breaking records’ and getting more Radio airtime than the England T20 World Cup Cricketers.
I get it that Woman’s Football is gaining popularity, but please stop trying to convince us it is on a par with the men’s version - it’s embarrassing and pathetic imho.
“I get it that Woman’s Football is gaining popularity”
Record breaking gate receipts?
Ladies rounders is more popular in my neck of the woods. Mrs Biffs club has over 400 paid up members.
There is no woman’s football club in my region except the faux premier league funded clubs and their massive gate receipts LOLZ
Football started with a groundswell of amateur football. Let the women form football clubs from the lowest of leagues instead of this top down funding bollocks.
There are many sports that women excel at over blokes, try playing rounders against an established rounders team…. They hurt you!

Last edited:
England’s Woman’s Football team winning an away match 10-0, ‘breaking records’ and getting more Radio airtime than the England T20 World Cup Cricketers.
I get it that Woman’s Football is gaining popularity, but please stop trying to convince us it is on a par with the men’s version - it’s embarrassing and pathetic imho.

If they wore skimpy uniforms I'd watch them

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fecking BBC iPlayer and it's not available out of the UK policy, even to British overseas territories.

And to make it worse they don't swap tops and bras at the end

same in australia, womens soccer, football & cricket being rammed down our throats at the moment. It is all truly shite. World cup cricket on at the moment, but that is not on free to air. You look at the tv schedule it says big bash cricket, what they don't tell you it's womens big bash trying to lure you into watching a bunch of fat arsed dykes in spikes playing very mediocre schoolboy cricket The soccer & afl is even worse.

I agree.

They're both totally crap.

Which is why Women's Beach Volleyball is so popular.

GetImage.asmx

There is an urgent need for a section of the site called CAPSLOCK CORNER, where Mods can relocate threads titled entirely in upper case.

The only reason I'm suggesting this is in anticipation of the wet fannies who would object to my personal preference of just deleting the threads out of hand.

Apparently, I'm supposed required to tolerate celebrate such drooling imbecility diversity.

HE SAID “ FANNIES”! FNAR FNAR!

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The previous Mr. GRB always looked forward to them swapping shirts at the end...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Pr1cks like this:

Issi

LE
I was suddenly fast balled to be an expert witness in a court case, and so was informed that I had to be in Preston for 0900 tomorrow morning. (I’m in Swansea)

So, I cancelled the jobs that I’d already booked in, cancelled my chiropractor and booked a hotel in Lytham for two nights.

Spent this morning tidying things up and preparing and packing for the court case.

I was 22 minutes into a 5hr drive when I got the phone call informing me that the case has been adjourned, as they couldn’t organise a judge in time.
FFS!

In different times they'd be eaten or set adrift on an ice floe. They're now protected game and encouraged to breed with financial incentives. Your species is devolving but we'll be along soon to fix that for you.

Just a pity the fat ones are tainted with nicotine and cheap lager. They look so juicy and tender.
StranglersMenInBlackWalt
Human flesh is porky meat!

quilter

War Hero
I was suddenly fast balled to be an expert witness in a court case, and so was informed that I had to be in Preston for 0900 tomorrow morning. (I’m in Swansea)

So, I cancelled the jobs that I’d already booked in, cancelled my chiropractor and booked a hotel in Lytham for two nights.

Spent this morning tidying things up and preparing and packing for the court case.

I was 22 minutes into a 5hr drive when I got the phone call informing me that the case has been adjourned, as they couldn’t organise a judge in time.
FFS!
I trust you will be reimbursed for all this faff., else it may mean another court case!! Good luck pal.

same in australia, womens soccer, football & cricket being rammed down our throats at the moment. It is all truly shite. World cup cricket on at the moment, but that is not on free to air. You look at the tv schedule it says big bash cricket, what they don't tell you it's womens big bash trying to lure you into watching a bunch of fat arsed dykes in spikes playing very mediocre schoolboy cricket The soccer & afl is even worse.

Women can be very watchable in sport, womens beach volleyball being in a shining light in the world of womens sports

Right that's it...

Irony. Patronising.

Point 1. Using irony instead of hypocrisy - just stop it!

Point 2. Using patronising instead of condescending - see Point 1.

Yes yes, they sort of mean the same thing, but they don't. In the same way an aeroplane can be fixed wing or rotary wing, but we don't call a helicopter an aeroplane.

Irony is more relevant to an effect having an uncanny resemblence (but not necessarily related) to the cause. Example:

"Mark was ran over by an ambulance"

Patronising someone, whilst it is condescending, it more specifically relates to situations such as false praise or assurance. Example:

"Please stay on the line, your call is very important to us". (like how do they know I'm sat in my skiddies and only calling to ask the woman what undies she is wearing).

Time for a beer.

And a w@nk.

FFS!
That’s a right b4stard when that happens … notwithstanding all the ancillary changes you had to make, the “good” thing is you were “only” 22 minutes into the trip, I suppose. Can you ping ‘em for “intent to be there“, “disruption” and “inconvienence“ financial reparations, etc etc?

Latest Threads