Things that irritate me

I should round this 'irritate' up into one area. That is corporate industrialised catering, be it Costa, Nero's, McD, Pret, BK, KFC ad nauseam. I'll stick to local businesses in future. I can't enjoy food with a big angry knot in my guts.

Having a really disgusting shit in their toilets is very satisfying.

Especially if you don't tidy it up.

Having a really disgusting shit in their toilets is very satisfying.

Especially if you don't tidy it up.
That doesn't really affect the corporation behind the brand though, does it. That just makes life difficult for the minimum wage workers that have to clean said shit up.

That doesn't really affect the corporation behind the brand though, does it. That just makes life difficult for the minimum wage workers that have to clean said shit up.

I'm playing the long game here: if I concentrate my efforts, that particular outlet (an Asian franchise) will lose so much custom as to make the place untenable.

It will then close, be shuttered and boarded and covered in 'Daz Woz Ere' before re-opening as a charity shop.

The slack-jawed staff will move on to KFC - and rinse and repeat.

I know what you're thinking: it's a thankless task but hey! it's bringing down the big corporations through the medium of faeces.

I'm playing the long game here: if I concentrate my efforts, that particular outlet (an Asian franchise) will lose so much custom as to make the place untenable.

It will then close, be shuttered and boarded and covered in 'Daz Woz Ere' before re-opening as a charity shop.

The slack-jawed staff will move on to KFC - and rinse and repeat.

I know what you're thinking: it's a thankless task but hey! it's bringing down the big corporations through the medium of faeces.
D'wayne and La'Rochelle will appreciate that ;)

Someone somewhere thought mixing rubberised plastic and metal would work well for a key. I mentioned it to the fitters, apparently they will last for years with no problems. They don’t.
image.jpg

Sodding computer meeces that when you scroll the wheel thingy, can't make up their minds which way they're going, or bounce back half a page or so.
I've got 4 of 2 different makes and they all do it, plus a poxy trackball that the ball falls out and fucks off under the furniture if you look at it wrong.
I'm putting poison down.

Sodding computer meeces that when you scroll the wheel thingy, can't make up their minds which way they're going, or bounce back half a page or so.
I've got 4 of 2 different makes and they all do it, plus a poxy trackball that the ball falls out and fucks off under the furniture if you look at it wrong.
I'm putting poison down.
Trackball? How quaint, I had no idea they still made them

I'm putting poison down.
I'm sure you know, but just in case, putting pressure on the scroll wheel activates another and much faster page scrolling method, which may be the problem.

I'm sure you know, but just in case, putting pressure on the scroll wheel activates another and much faster page scrolling method, which may be the problem.
Yes, have been there and done that. Even the gentlest twirling of the wheel seems to do it in a haphazard way, either not moving the cursor at all, or randomly more or less than expected.
Don't get me started on touch screens that don't seem to have recognised touch until you touch the bugger again and end up with something you didn't want.

Yes, have been there and done that. Even the gentlest twirling of the wheel seems to do it in a haphazard way, either not moving the cursor at all, or randomly more or less than expected.
Don't get me started on touch screens that don't seem to have recognised touch until you touch the bugger again and end up with something you didn't want.
Have you tried cleaning your balls?

Have you tried cleaning your balls?

Talking of which

My gf's teenager daughter had a tongue bar put it, she wandered in mummies bedroom and asked her can you tighten my balls please

She couldn't understand why I was laughing so much...

And then I played this song

Is it Sweden that requires the use of headlights on all vehicles during daylight hours?
Yes they do,thought the hire car lights were playing up at first ! Like the swedes, but they have some funny habits.Stayed on a remote estate and first day as we walked to the lake,the groundsman who was behind a low hedge shouted hello and too late we realised he was having a slash.I said 'don't look Mabel' but it was too late ! So we presumed he was a one off. However at a service station,we stopped for food and the loo,got back in the motor and a guy returned to his camper van next to us,said hi and promptly had a slash right beside our car ! They love having a slash in public,bless em.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes they do,thought the hire car lights were playing up at first ! Like the swedes, but they have some funny habits.Stayed on a remote estate and first day as we walked to the lake,the groundsman who was behind a low hedge shouted hello and too late we realised he was having a slash.I said 'don't look Mabel' but it was too late ! So we presumed he was a one off. However at a service station,we stopped for food and the loo,got back in the motor and a guy returned to his camper van next to us,said hi and promptly had a slash right beside our car ! They love having a slash in public,bless em.
Did it irritate you and Mabel?