Things that irritate me

The cünts I work with.

The aforementioned twat who's been telling me how to do my job, has been at it again. And trundling his fat arse into my section and doing things, and bumping stuff off my screen (we use a timed Kms, not paper tickets).

It doesn't help that our line is about 4 feet wide, and so is he.

I know you're trying to help but piss off out of my section and do your own job, you fat Albanian bastard.

And while I'm here... Our timed Kms. I liked it, when they introduced it. Not so much now it's been here a while.

The daft bint in front of me in the Morrisons self-scanning queue this morning.
Instead of placing heavy items first, she'd turfed her purchases onto the conveyor, willy-nilly and then spent the whole time walking up and down the machine picking which items she wanted to scan with the conveyor static.
Meanwhile, I couldn't load anything onto the belt.
Brains of a rocking horse, IQ of a Spangle.

The cünts I work with.

The aforementioned twat who's been telling me how to do my job, has been at it again. And trundling his fat arse into my section and doing things, and bumping stuff off my screen (we use a timed Kms, not paper tickets).

It doesn't help that our line is about 4 feet wide, and so is he.

I know you're trying to help but piss off out of my section and do your own job, you fat Albanian bastard.

And while I'm here... Our timed Kms. I liked it, when they introduced it. Not so much now it's been here a while.

What's a timed Kms please?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't even think about it, doing so is admitting that age has caught up with you and you cannot cope, its only one step from oblivion. At 70 i still climb ladders and trim the tops of my trees, clean out the gutters, and do the gardening thing, as well as regular visits to our kids homes for the quick DIY fix beacause " Dad will know what to do"and how and with what to do it.
Rod Hull walt.

Called in at lunchtime today at an upmarket village northern hotel and pub. Masked up, sanitised hands and joined a small queue for about 5 minutes whilst contact details were being noted. All good so far, and was having to help my wife ( she has mobility problems and uses a stick.

Then the female staff member supervising the contact details asked - I thought rather officiously - whether we had booked. No.
"I'm sorry, but we have no spaces inside or in the garden".

OK, understand, but could we use the loos?
"No, they are for customers only. There are perfectly good public conveniences in the village."

Thank you, we won't be back.
I completely understand pubs reserving their facilities for bona fide customers, but we WERE trying to use the pub.

Bloody rude jobsworth woman. I feel a Trip Advisor comment is imminent.

Londo

LE
Three or four hags that infest my local Farcebook community page with their ever present ' Admins please delete if not a loud 'at the start of every new thread .
I've started to respond " Yes please delete it, miles too quiet "

Last edited:
Isn't elbow bumping a complete pantomime?

It fails in almost every respect. It's awkward, ungainly and undignified. It has the effect of actually reducing the safe space between those involved. It is unwelcome to most recipients. It's ridiculous to behold and it's completely unnecessary.

It is the 'ministry of silly walks' of salutations and that's why our prime minister seems to think it's just great.
Might as well bump butt-ocks, better distancing for a start. equally stoopid

little c unts in Glenrothes have it off to a tee, at lunchtime crossing into the centre , press button stop traffic, do nothing but chat for a few seconds , then just before the lights change , form an orderly queue and cross , untill the lights change again , rinse and repeat

got stuck there 8 minutes once.....c unts
Glenrothes? you'd be doing us all a favour if you revved up & ploughed through.
I'll chip in a tenner for the fine.
Make it £50 if you borrow a tarmac roller first & cleanse the High St (and my ex. who might still be there, though is hopefully somewhere much hotter, sulphurous and downwards. And I don't mean Rotorua)

What's a timed Kms please?
Kitchen Management System, I think. You can see the customer bit in some McDonalds and the kitchen bit in some 'Undercover Boss' programmes.
Some flash different colours with time elapsed since ordering, some have different colours for the different stations (cooks doing e.g. grill stuff, another doing saute, veg etc)

Kitchen Management System, I think. You can see the customer bit in some McDonalds and the kitchen bit in some 'Undercover Boss' programmes.
Some flash different colours with time elapsed since ordering, some have different colours for the different stations (cooks doing e.g. grill stuff, another doing saute, veg etc)

thanks

little c unts in Glenrothes have it off to a tee, at lunchtime crossing into the centre , press button stop traffic, do nothing but chat for a few seconds , then just before the lights change , form an orderly queue and cross , untill the lights change again , rinse and repeat

got stuck there 8 minutes once.....c unts
I took my driving test in 1973 at the Southend test centre. The instructor had prayed I didn't get one particular elderly woman tester - I did.
She was a creature of habit and I saw from the skid marks her preferred emergency stop place and was able to be ready for it.
The test went OK until we got to the zebra outside the VAT building, with all the people coming out for lunch.
I dutifully sat there for ages before she said, "They've had long enough, just edge through them or I'll miss my lunch."
Pass!

Costa. Running around yesterday trying to get solicitor's paperwork sorted, paying fees etc, we stopped at a Costa drive through for convenience. Bad move. I ordered a 3 cheese, sausage and onion butty and coffee. First annoyance was it was grossly overpriced, the butty slid to the bottom of the cardboard envelope in a gooey mess, greasy, no napkin and I've seen more sausagemeat on a butcher's pencil. Although the coffee was pretty average, that's what they should stick to. They can't do sandwiches. Left me annoyed for the rest of the day.

Costa. Running around yesterday trying to get solicitor's paperwork sorted, paying fees etc, we stopped at a Costa drive through for convenience. Bad move. I ordered a 3 cheese, sausage and onion butty and coffee. First annoyance was it was grossly overpriced, the butty slid to the bottom of the cardboard envelope in a gooey mess, greasy, no napkin and I've seen more sausagemeat on a butcher's pencil. Although the coffee was pretty average, that's what they should stick to. They can't do sandwiches. Left me annoyed for the rest of the day.

The coffee from MaccyD's is nicer than Costa, they really are the dregs

I should round this 'irritate' up into one area. That is corporate industrialised catering, be it Costa, Nero's, McD, Pret, BK, KFC ad nauseam. I'll stick to local businesses in future. I can't enjoy food with a big angry knot in my guts.