Things that irritate me

colinmc400

Old-Salt
Any photos of her tits though?
asking for myself of course
Whilst most ex Service peeps have generally low stds when it comes to tits and what they are hung off, you have to draw the line somewhere and she is below my threshold i am afraid, so no. I imagine something like this, although i assure you i am not imagining anything about her naked form.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 36

Choux Bun

Old-Salt
People who arrange to view your home, which is on the market, then fail to show up and their phone is not answered. What DO they think they are doing.?.?.?

My poor Domestic God spent all morning making the place sparkle fit for an RSM and the rude cow didn't even bother to cancel, just failed to appear.
In similar vein....

We had a couple that, after viewing the house, provided feedback to our agent along the lines of... 'we loved the property and the quiet location, but it was just too far from the motorway'.
Surely they knew that before they set out on their 15 mile journey to get here!!

Elbow bumping by my Commanding General during our Covid deployment...

Isn't elbow bumping a complete pantomime?

It fails in almost every respect. It's awkward, ungainly and undignified. It has the effect of actually reducing the safe space between those involved. It is unwelcome to most recipients. It's ridiculous to behold and it's completely unnecessary.

It is the 'ministry of silly walks' of salutations and that's why our prime minister seems to think it's just great.

In similar vein....

We had a couple that, after viewing the house, provided feedback to our agent along the lines of... 'we loved the property and the quiet location, but it was just too far from the motorway'.
Surely they knew that before they set out on their 15 mile journey to get here!!
Not quite, but almost, in the same vein, the couple who viewed the property we now own before us turned it down because it was too 'isolated', despite it being adjacent a trunk road, in a village. Again, all this information was available to them had they bothered to do any research.

There are, however, people around known in the trade as 'property tourists' who simply go around viewing properties on the market, which is, I presume, why estate agents ascertain whether you have a property for sale yourself when you ask to view.

Not quite, but almost, in the same vein, the couple who viewed the property we now own before us turned it down because it was too 'isolated', despite it being adjacent a trunk road, in a village. Again, all this information was available to them had they bothered to do any research.

There are, however, people around known in the trade as 'property tourists' who simply go around viewing properties on the market, which is, I presume, why estate agents ascertain whether you have a property for sale yourself when you ask to view.

There is another type of property viewer - the overly polite type. They want to not offend the vendor by being critical of the property, and rather than say "It simply doesn't live up to the agents' hype", or "How long will it take to get rid of the stink of dog faeces or clear out the rat nests under the chicken coop?" say something like "Too isolated" or "Just not for us."

Many agents will try to get feedback, but can be hamstrung by the rather British wish to not offend.

There is another type of property viewer - the overly polite type. They want to not offend the vendor by being critical of the property, and rather than say "It simply doesn't live up to the agents' hype", or "How long will it take to get rid of the stink of dog faeces or clear out the rat nests under the chicken coop?" say something like "Too isolated" or "Just not for us."

Many agents will try to get feedback, but can be hamstrung by the rather British wish to not offend.
We had the 'overly polite' couple as the first viewers on our last house. Some people really should employ a lot more effort to securing their social media presence; with a minimum of research I discovered they were the estate agent's parents in law.

ETA - I should have said, the branch manager's.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt
Isn't elbow bumping a complete pantomime?

It fails in almost every respect. It's awkward, ungainly and undignified. It has the effect of actually reducing the safe space between those involved. It is unwelcome to most recipients. It's ridiculous to behold and it's completely unnecessary.

It is the 'ministry of silly walks' of salutations and that's why our prime minister seems to think it's just great.
Yep.
I just refused, being THAT NCO.
Salutes are just fine with me, don’t need to shake, bump, whatever, to answer questions.

At the front of the queue at traffic lights in Newport, Isle of Wight. Red for quite a while. Fine. Pedestrians can cross when the light is green for them. Fine.

Light turn green for me, I move forward - then this happens.

Bloody infuriating.

2021 Stupid girl re-sized.jpg

Having to sit through endless turgid, tedious and overlong US corporate online training videos and answer tests designed for 5 year olds because some tw*t from HR has decided that I need to do so in order to show that they are providing me with the correct training for the job, regardless of the fact that what they are showing me is US centric and bears no relation to my own job and workspace environment.

Especially the ones that you have to wait for every video / page to load and be watched / listened to before you have to manually click on the page to go to the next one.

And then resit them again, every f*cking year...

Tw*ts
I am a box and I must be ticked. I worked for Boeing for a while and they've got the whole box ticking, arse covering diversity/ethics sh*t airtight.

The house I bought was struggling to sell because it had steps leading up to it as the house is quite away above the road, to me it meant privacy and not having the neighbours snooping on you, it's bliss

People are strange

At the front of the queue at traffic lights in Newport, Isle of Wight. Red for quite a while. Fine. Pedestrians can cross when the light is green for them. Fine.

Light turn green for me, I move forward - then this happens.

Bloody infuriating.

View attachment 575908
little c unts in Glenrothes have it off to a tee, at lunchtime crossing into the centre , press button stop traffic, do nothing but chat for a few seconds , then just before the lights change , form an orderly queue and cross , untill the lights change again , rinse and repeat

got stuck there 8 minutes once.....c unts

My goat was totally got today!!!

Sons ex wife (the c unt) has yet again f ucked off to Glasgow to be with her boyfriend

and yet again taken the kids out of f ucking school
Reason this time , Their dad wouldn't take them last night so she could go (and take her own daughter , even though she is deeply in the s hit for keeping her off school)

son said no last night , because last thursday we had an important family meeting , as my daughter was up from Essex reping (and a very successful contract she arranged while she was here ) and Me n Doris needed to get everthing in order for our nearing demise , i.e where the wills are , who gets the house who gets the money , where the money is salted away jewellery , my guitars where the funeral plans are kept etc etc , he had asked her if she could look after them for about 3 hours and she f ucked him off , although she was in her home that evening

he was on the phone to me this morning raging that the kids were out of school yet again (school had phoned him), I , this time, have convinced him to arrange a meeting with the schools attendance officer, and he is doing this on Friday his free day

She really is a self centred chav bitch , I wish she'd just f uck off to Glasgow she can't take sons daughter but will sure as hell take their son and it will be shit tryng to arrange visits (they also have joint custody so she's is breaking that agreement)

Did I previously mention she's a c unt

For some strange reason, when I was weeding the front garden, SWMBO got very (and loudly) irritated with my good self.
Can't understand why.

Screenshot_20210530-102738_Gallery.jpg

Celebrity doctors.

Just roll your sleeves up and get on with the real job if you're so good.

Michael Mosley, Hilary Jones, Christian Jessen et al. (Those who can do. Those who can't get themselves a TV/radio spot.) The same principle applies to police officers and others.

Jazz fans here will know of Art Themen, an accomplished British saxophonist who managed to fit in his busy schedule in with his job as an orthopaedic surgeon.

I used to work with Jacqui Hames (remember her?) who was actually very nice in real life. Nothing celeb conscious that I could see.

Offa

War Hero
Just returned from the gym and thought I would add this to the thread (may have been mentioned before): really irritated when music played in the gym is too loud, not appropriate and 99% of members have their own music they listen to via headphones, earpieces etc. I think the music is just for the staff not the members, to alleviate their incredible boredom, though frequently there are no staff present, yet the music still blares away. Mind you I also dislike music being played over sound system at rugby matches when there is a short break in play. They tried that once at Kingsholm - upset the Shed, that did. It stopped.