Things that irritate me

padme

War Hero
I don't know if it's my age or the fact the number of times I've left the house in the last year is tiny, but my attention span (my reading has dropped) and my tolerance for fools, snowflakes, entitled saddos, delusional remainers, lefties, ignorami, liars, politicians (all creeds) and the wilfully dumb has dropped even further. But, back to the thread title, the barrel scraping level of dross on TV and media in general and the contempt programme makers have for their audience irritates to Gargantuan levels. Well, that was cathartic. I'll try not to do it too often.
I work in a surgery and the shit, demands and online doctor titles they come out with, makes me want to punch them.

I’m sure he’s already featured in this thread, but Romesh Ranganathan and his extremely annoying Red Nose Day ‘adverts’ on the BBC.
Red Nose Day and all its associated smugness gets on my wick at the best of times, but with this annoying prick, it is taken to another level.

I’m sure he’s already featured in this thread, but Romesh Ranganathan and his extremely annoying Red Nose Day ‘adverts’ on the BBC.
Red Nose Day and all its associated smugness gets on my wick at the best of times, but with this annoying prick, it is taken to another level.

If you’re white, it’s irrelevant to you anyway.

Lammy & Sir Lenny told us that they don’t want any more white saviours.
I can’t give any money even if I wanted to. I wouldn’t want to offend or upset them.

If you’re white, it’s irrelevant to you anyway.

Lammy & Sir Lenny told us that they don’t want any more white saviours.
I can’t give any money even if I wanted to. I wouldn’t want to offend or upset them.
Probably the only thing Lammy and I will ever agree about, African solutions to African problems. I'll just sit back with my popcorn.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

Choux Bun

Clanker
Things that irritate....
Wing mirrors - why? most vehicles don't have wings anymore and the mirrors are attached to the vehicle frames
Pancakes - yes they're cooked in a pan, but cakes they aint!!
Hamburgers - where's the ham? aren't they supposed to be beef?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Maybe already mentioned, but I am irritated when tv sports commentators apologise for swearing by players being heard over ref's mike. Don't want to hear swearing? Don't broadcast the ref's mike. Or don't be so precious.
I have to rewind so I can hear what I missed when they pointed it out.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This census, well I’m not fecking filling it in again.
Why can’t even the most basic things in life be left alone, it’s driving me fecking mad so it is.

Things that irritate....
Wing mirrors - why? most vehicles don't have wings anymore and the mirrors are attached to the vehicle frames
Pancakes - yes they're cooked in a pan, but cakes they aint!!
Hamburgers - where's the ham? aren't they supposed to be beef?

The legend re hamburgers is they were originally from Hamburg.

Latest Threads