Things that irritate me

I rather think that vegetarians are now considered to be uncommitted backsliders. As for brutish pescatarians... pah! Pure veganism is about the only game in town these days.
That and 'allergists' who make a song and dance about 'X-intolerance'.
While I have great sympathy for those with dietary issues, which could potentially harm them, i'd guess that over 90% of folk who claim to be 'allergic' are just look-at-mes.

Exeter is still open isn't it? It was last week I'm sure....
Newton Abbot, Sturminster Newton gone. Shaftesbury being replaced by LIDL. Exeter is a last bastion...

Insurance companies.

Just had a renewal notice from my current motor insurer. I thought that the quote was a bit on the high side. Compared the meerkat and the best quote was £67.00 cheaper (and even £20.00 cheaper than last year's quote) - from the same company!

I had to contact them to make sure that the automatic renewal of my existing policy was cancelled. When I queried the discrepancy in price between the renewal letter quote and the self-researched quote, I got a rambling explanation about dynamic market fluctuations etc.

I'm afraid I had to cut the bloke short with, "No, please don't bother, you're actually boring me now with nonsense".

Insurance companies.

Just had a renewal notice from my current motor insurer. I thought that the quote was a bit on the high side. Compared the meerkat and the best quote was £67.00 cheaper (and even £20.00 cheaper than last year's quote) - from the same company!

I had to contact them to make sure that the automatic renewal of my existing policy was cancelled. When I queried the discrepancy in price between the renewal letter quote and the self-researched quote, I got a rambling explanation about dynamic market fluctuations etc.

I'm afraid I had to cut the bloke short with, "No, please don't bother, you're actually boring me now with nonsense".
Even better when you cancel your renewal, and then go through a cash back site to end up back with the same company

I am irritated by my own inability to solve a problem for an online course I am taking - spent about an hour and something on it but unable to make it work. I must be the dim witted guy in the class. Will try and give it another go tomorrow.

Looking for DeWalt drills (following a recommendation from my kitchen fitter squad) to replace my old burned out B&Ds
Around £70.00 seemed fair.

Then size 3 font at bottom of advert......
No effin' battery:mad:

Holy Moly.
Maybe next month.

I am irritated by my own inability to solve a problem for an online course I am taking - spent about an hour and something on it but unable to make it work. I must be the dim witted guy in the class. Will try and give it another go tomorrow.
There must be someone here who can assist pushing it along surely?
Or perhaps you want to tough it out for yourself.

'Are You Over 18? Yes/No' seems like an easy choice to me . . .

I will try and see if I can solve it by myself. It's quite an important problem (which involves some math) as it sets you up good for the rest of the course if you can solve it, understand the mechanics behind it. My math is a bit rust and so are my programming skills hence the hair pulling.

People who eat and drink in shops!!

Can you not spend 10 minutes looking for a new coat, without having the need to eat a sandwich?

I will try and see if I can solve it by myself. It's quite an important problem (which involves some math) as it sets you up good for the rest of the course if you can solve it, understand the mechanics behind it. My math is a bit rust and so are my programming skills hence the hair pulling.
If by Math you mean Maths, then chuck it out here and we'll see what we can do.

People who eat and drink in shops!!

Can you not spend 10 minutes looking for a new coat, without having the need to eat a sandwich?
Oh, that's nothing. I followed one chav family into Tesco last week. Maybe I should give them credit. They first went to the sandwich section and handed two of each to each (five) children plus two for each adult, who proceeded to eat them as they wandered around the store. By the time they'd reached checkout they'd eaten the lot and didn't pay a penny.

I've seen others do the same with crisps and chocolates.

It boils my piss.