Things that irritate me

Yokel

LE
It irritates, annoys, and frustrates me that every single time I plan to do something, or actually manage to start doing something, someone (usually a close relative) seems to interrupt me with other time consuming chores.

I feel admit that time management is not my forte, but it seems it has always been this way.

Awol

LE
Visited our flat today. It's been empty since the end of October. Picked up the 5th and 6th letters from Capita/BBC about the lack of TV licence at the address. The threatened visit in November obviously never happened, because now they are sending a special regional visitor all the way from Bath to knock on the door of an empty property!
Thank goodness the licence fee is spent wisely.
I’m living in a fûcking van at -4 degrees C and you’ve got an empty flat 30 miles away!

Pah, how can you live with yourself woman?

Awol

LE
Depends which country you are in. Price can vary depending on geography.

I would try to find another NHS dentist.
I called every dentist in a thirty mile radius and not a single one was taking NHS patients. They often said they had no space..... rang back the next day as a potential private patient and suddenly there was space.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I called every dentist in a thirty mile radius and not a single one was taking NHS patients. They often said they had no space..... rang back the next day as a potential private patient and suddenly there was space.

There are different regulations for NHS and private work.

NHS is limited due to Covid

Private is not.

There are different regulations for NHS and private work.

NHS is limited due to Covid

Private is not.
Under COVID regulation, yes, but I also experienced similar when I returned from the US a few years ago as I have related before. I obviously had to give up my NHS slot when I left Scotland, and on returning they didn’t have any NHS availability. They were able to take me on as a private patient though, so it’s just as well that BUPA Dental is available to me through my work.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Visited our flat today. It's been empty since the end of October. Picked up the 5th and 6th letters from Capita/BBC about the lack of TV licence at the address. The threatened visit in November obviously never happened, because now they are sending a special regional visitor all the way from Bath to knock on the door of an empty property!

I’m living in a fûcking van at -4 degrees C and you’ve got an empty flat 30 miles away!

Pah, how can you live with yourself woman?
You should have said...
It's tenanted now.

And doesn't your van have central heating like ours does? You can't be a proper pikey!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Also helps if you are related to an existing patient...

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Chinese diesel heater. Brilliant thing, but I’d still prefer your mews flat. :)
Wish I had known. It's been empty since October! New tenant only took possession this week.

Electric scooters.

One came up the blind side of my Artic at the traffic lights in Tilbury Docks this afternoon, just caught sight of him out of the corner of my eye before I moved off with 42 Tons of truck and timber strapped to my back.

I wouldn't even have felt him go under the wheels or heard the squeak.

Gave him a blip on the horn and got rewarded with a torrent of abuse.

Should have run the little bastard down.

Out of interest, as they are illegal on the road, would I have got away with saying that I'd never seen him?
Tilbury...... No one would have missed him, not even his Granpappy-Daddy, or Mummy-Sis. My nephew is plod in the area, for his woes.

Female football commentators the squeaky whiney cnuts. Currently listening to one doing the Chelsea Luton game. Grrrr. Constantly saying what the player should have done when theyve never done it

Latest Threads