Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

That BBC ad video (I'm sure those stupid little things they put between shows has a stupid name) where a number of people kick a football about in a zoom-like thing and then assume jogging on the spot. The ******* idle blonde bint with the white top is bone idle and wants rifting to within an inch of her life.

And twats on motorbikes with unsilenced exhausts.
Ye.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Stupid television advertisements by the misandrists at Muller trying to sell yoghurt

Watching pretty much any YouTube video these days, has anyone ever thought: Wow, thanks for interrupting that Gilmour solo for an advert for some brainless fcuking game/shite product/iffy service. I’ll definitely stop watching what I was enjoying and be distracted into buying said siht game/product/service.

Yes, I know it’s a commercial enterprise but who the fcuk clicks ‘’buy’’????
May I suggest "youtube vanced" it removes the adverts, or you could pay Mr Google 10sovs a month.

Ant and Dec. Ende.

COOKIES.......

Everyone knew that when you open a site, you had cookies planted on your computer.

So some bright prick decided every site had to ask your permission to open it...... so now, every site blanks you off, until you faff about giving permission.

Is this progress ?

COOKIES.......

Everyone knew that when you open a site, you had cookies planted on your computer.

So some bright prick decided every site had to ask your permission to open it...... so now, every site blanks you off, until you faff about giving permission.

Is this progress ?

You could always the eat the cookies

You could always the eat the cookies
E94AC5EA-1FCC-4569-AD6E-D99EC94E323D.jpeg

That’s EXACTLY what she did.....often

One job guys...

Had a new washing machine delivered and installed to replace one recalled - didn't set the feet and didn't take out the transit bolts.

Missus puts on a normal wash and the first spin cycle nearly took the utility room apart.

Wankers.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
One job guys...

Had a new washing machine delivered and installed to replace one recalled - didn't set the feet and didn't take out the transit bolts.

Missus puts on a normal wash and the first spin cycle nearly took the utility room apart.

It's not funny but it is because I've seen the effect previously.

Yokel

LE
View attachment 540230
That’s EXACTLY what she did.....often

I wondered who would post that - but then I thought you would - and it was you. So the question we all have to ask is - would you? Would you fight @Scaley Albereto to lick her moist folds? Why does it look life the sofa had legs which have been compressed?

Good to see she is smiling. Perhaps her potential suitors are bringing her more cakes and biscuits?

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
Something that irritates me slightly is the members of ARRSE who must change their setting so you cannot click to see everything they have recently posted? Why? If you are ashamed of writing, then do not write it. Much time can be saved by seeing the first line or so of posts - just to get an impression of new posts.

Last edited:
Something that irritates me slightly is the members of ARRSE who must change their setting so you cannot click to see everything they have recently posted? Why? If you are ashamed of writing, then do not write it. Much time can be saved by seeing the first line or so of posts - just to get an impression of new posts.

Nosey cunts.

They really irritate me :)

Open search function, leave the search field blank and put the username in at the bottom. https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/search/690536/

Electric scooters.

One came up the blind side of my Artic at the traffic lights in Tilbury Docks this afternoon, just caught sight of him out of the corner of my eye before I moved off with 42 Tons of truck and timber strapped to my back.

I wouldn't even have felt him go under the wheels or heard the squeak.

Gave him a blip on the horn and got rewarded with a torrent of abuse.

Should have run the little bastard down.

Out of interest, as they are illegal on the road, would I have got away with saying that I'd never seen him?

Electric scooters.

One came up the blind side of my Artic at the traffic lights in Tilbury Docks this afternoon, just caught sight of him out of the corner of my eye before I moved off with 42 Tons of truck and timber strapped to my back.

I wouldn't even have felt him go under the wheels or heard the squeak.

Gave him a blip on the horn and got rewarded with a torrent of abuse.

Should have run the little bastard down.

Out of interest, as they are illegal on the road, would I have got away with saying that I'd never seen him?

Are they illegal on the road? I thought they were illegal on the pavement. Happy to be corrected!

Latest Threads