Things that irritate me

Cream first then jam, terrible that a northern person has to eddifi a southerner, I mean southern folks even put a bit of lime in there half of lager.

Cream first then jam, terrible that a northern person has to eddifi a southerner, I mean southern folks even put a bit of lime in there half of lager.
I should move to a well ventilated area if I were you. Its turning your brain to lime jelly. Cream first? That is practically a hanging offense in my village. The cream seals the jam on, otherwise it just slops about on the firm cream. Schoolboy error that. And larger and lime? Tis only the emmets that drink larger. Cider is what apples evolved for (although Ill start drinking Kopperberg when they make flat pack wardrobes in Hale)

Went down there and a lady told me the difference tween rough and cider,, I remember the 2nd pint :(

I was in my local Tesco tonight (it doesn't happen much). They must have been short-staffed on the tills because a staff announcement came over the PA requesting "Service Champions" to go to the checkouts,

Service Champions!!!

When I got to the tills, I had a bit of a laugh about it with a couple of the staff asking them if they got medals at the end of the shift. They actually seemed quite relieved that someone else thought that it was utter nonsense.

Hey Tesco! If you want to show your staff how much you love and value them, then concentrate on their pay and conditions, you bullshitting arseholes.

It's gone from 'staff' to 'colleagues' to 'service champions' in a few short years. They've got nowhere to go now but 'Gods' or 'Lords of the Universe'.

Lollipop ladies, err 'Safe Crossing Supervisors' stopping traffic to let adults across the frigging road. If they can't successfully navigate 5 metres of tarmac they deserve to die!!!

ugly

LE
That was covered at length here or somewhere else. I was surprised by the number of people who believe that a diminution in service is actually an improvement.

Self-Service Champions (aka '*******').
Henc why I dint expand on it. I hate them as I like to buy booze, this means someone has to authorise it anyway.