Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Yokel

LE
Stretched to buggery..... the tape, that is, too much time on pause.

With the advent of DVDs the tape went into the loft over a decade ago. I wonder if girls flashing at cameras is a common thing and are there any compilations of say bathrobe wearing students and housewives flashing? A bit like certain publications publishing pictures people have sent in.

'Stretched to buggery' has an unfortunate ring to it.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
my mrs is into Gluten free food this week, anyway she bought some pies chicken ham PORK etc. Well the Pork pie said cook for 20 minute, so I did thinking it was going to be white meat in this rectangle offering. Basterds
it was only pink proper pork pie meat and it tasted disgusting warmed up !!

With the advent of DVDs the tape went into the loft over a decade ago. I wonder if girls flashing at cameras is a common thing and are there any compilations of say bathrobe wearing students and housewives flashing? A bit like certain publications publishing pictures people have sent in.

'Stretched to buggery' has an unfortunate ring to it.
Also very unfortunate if it's your ring. :oops:

More mournful tones from Orla feckn Guerin on the news tonight reporting on the effect of Covid in Turkey (the country not the bird). Geezus, what a mountain of misery she is. Couldn't find the remote in time to switch her off cos 'er indoors was sitting on it.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I put the effffing chocolate powder together with the coffee grounds in me Cafetiere pushed the plunder an the whole lot spurted up and covered me in Chocolate ! not to self put chocolate in the cup .... Doh.

Writing Xmas cards to people I don't see or hear from one year to the next.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Breakdancing being introduced as an Olympic sport from 2024.

Daz

LE
Breakdancing being introduced as an Olympic sport from 2024.
Fucking hell, next they'll have some other totally pointless "sport" in the Olympics, like dancing horses.

They could call it dressage.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I can see the hurdles being replaced with kneeling every few metres. It's going to make the javelin a bit tricky though, never mind tae kwon do.

That will be great if they are going to introduce 'catching the javelin'.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
An effort to make the Games more "relevant" to the youth I suppose?
Exactly how it was reported.

I was muttering 'faster, higher, stronger' into my teacup.

Latest Threads