Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

You sound like a middle aged admin assistant who works in a council office that's just completed an online H&S presentation.
Probably looks like this too...................;)
OIP (1).jpg

Issi

War Hero
The couple who pulled up in the petrol station yesterday.
He was the typical modern Merc driver- black baseball cap, beard, skinny jeans and hand tattoos.
She was a wannabe Essex girl.
He went to pay and realised he didn’t have a mask.
She said-
“ Don’t worry about it Love, just tell them you’ve got anxiety, they can’t prove it”

I’m annoyed with myself for not saying anything.

Baseball caps and people who wear them. Even worse those crappy plastic "truckers caps" and people who wear them.

Magic Grandpa seemed to be the worst at wearing baseball caps, he managed to make William Hague look vaguely normal wearing one

According to the Chiropractor, the shoulder muscles contracted due to the cold from the aircon. The contracting muscles pull on the ribs attached to the spine behind the shoulderblade and partially pull the ribs out. As I said, it felt like I was being stabbed every time I breathed.dem bones song

Magic Grandpa seemed to be the worst at wearing baseball caps, he managed to make William Hague look vaguely normal wearing one

Is he coming out of a disabled toilet there ?

The best thing about being woke is cancelling things. Forget removing their titles. Cancel them.

There are many things that are irritating about celebrity chef, Jamie Oliver, but right up the list must be the way that he insists on pronouncing 'onions' as 'ungyens'. Is he three?

How do you dislocate a rib ? I've had plenty of broken ones, and they are bloody painful when you cough, or laugh, or try to stand up, but dislocated ??? What pleasure did I miss ?

I used to play prop at rugby. I was smaller in build than was usually expected of someone playing in that position. I once managed to get lifted by the forces from front and rear and was bent double. Something went ping. It was a rib dislocating from cartilage.

'Excruciating' didn't do it it justice.

Latest Threads