Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

I’d argue that all football is unimportant, over rated & people ,men especially, give it far more veneration than it or it’s competitors deserve.

I'd rather watch women's beach volleyball, but each to their own

UKRaider

War Hero
With regard to the scammers, some of these videos can be quite entertaining! :D
'F@ck you motherf@cker. I kill you' etc etc as their hard drive gets trashed.

ooh and adverts for things like tena lady and dripping fanies and pads with wings - you know where the chemist is now fuckoff there and buy them
Typically they more accessible in newsagents and supermarkets but in your defence you’d probably only know this if you were able to get a girlfriend. Be grateful; if it wasn't for those adverts we'd be mindlessly pissing our panties and bleeding everywhere and you’d never get a dry seat on a train, so be grateful for small mercies, ;)

Typically they more accessible in newsagents and supermarkets but in your defence you’d probably only know this if you were able to get a girlfriend. Be grateful; if it wasn't for those adverts we'd be mindlessly pissing our panties and bleeding everywhere and you’d never get a dry seat on a train, so be grateful for small mercies, ;)
Ah, jbgaviation one presumes. How long will this incarnation last one wonders.

Ah, jbgaviation one presumes. How long will this incarnation last one wonders.
I don't think so, it's far too erudite to be that tongueturd. I'd put my money on StBob.

How do you dislocate a rib ? I've had plenty of broken ones, and they are bloody painful when you cough, or laugh, or try to stand up, but dislocated ??? What pleasure did I miss ?
According to the Chiropractor, the shoulder muscles contracted due to the cold from the aircon. The contracting muscles pull on the ribs attached to the spine behind the shoulderblade and partially pull the ribs out. As I said, it felt like I was being stabbed every time I breathed.

I work in facilities management.

Our "customers" are cnuts.
If you speak to them in the manner you address the arrsemembership, then all I can say, is "Poor Bastards"

If you speak to them in the manner you address the arrsemembership, then all I can say, is "Poor Bastards"
The "arrsemembership"?

Take your face for a shite.

Its all ******* bollocks anyway.
If I’m pootling along at 70, my car is doing about 1200rpm. Slowing down & speeding up between the cameras, as a lot of drivers do, simply uses more fuel & therefore more emissions. The numbskulls who come up with these job justifying schemes are simply not with the programme. I’d also put the point forward that they are, indeed, cnuts.
They hate drivers because they're too spackerish and uncoordinated to pass a test.

Latest Threads