Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Beth Rigby.

I know it's Halloween but who let her out? Who told her that her job is to demand apologies for killing people because lockdown II wasn't started weeks ago?

Perhaps she was hoping to get a part with the Addams Family.

Yokel

LE
Cover ups.

If the Chinese Communist Party had not done their best to pretend that all was well in Wuhan then we would not being going into a second lockdown.

If my supposed betters had ti covered up their own failings by spreading rumours then I would be in a far better place.

As Carl Jung said the shadow really does go down to hell.

Seeing trick or treaters doing the rounds during a pandemic, bah humbug

OK, gloves off.
Getting old is shit, listening to pricks who think that they are immortal and go on about the gym and running and mountain biking.
When your knees are fucked, the old pump is not doing as well as it could do, looking back and remembering that being able to knock out a log run and the assault course before breakfast was not such a good idea.
Look after yourselves, believe me getting old is fucking bad for you!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
OK, gloves off.
Getting old is shit, listening to pricks who think that they are immortal and go on about the gym and running and mountain biking.
When your knees are fucked, the old pump is not doing as well as it could do, looking back and remembering that being able to knock out a log run and the assault course before breakfast was not such a good idea.
Look after yourselves, believe me getting old is ******* bad for you!
Better than the alternative though...

OK, gloves off.

Trick is to go out in a blaze of glory while doing some good. Get down to Saville Row and have the schmutter jockeys knock up a suit made of claymore mines for you. Stroll into parliament, doff your hat, bid them all good morning then solve 90% of the country's problems in one blinding flash.

Trick is to go out in a blaze of glory while doing some good. Get down to Saville Row and have the schmutter jockeys knock up a suit made of claymore mines for you. Stroll into parliament, doff your hat, bid them all good morning then solve 90% of the country's problems in one blinding flash.

I was hoping to die through an over energetic Xhamster session with baby batter all over the monitor

It's dying with a smile on your face similarly of course

OK, gloves off.
Totally agree old chap, i can only quote the great Groucho " You're only as old as the woman you feel"

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I was hoping to die in bed -

shot by a jealous husband.

Yokel

LE
Totally agree old chap, i can only quote the great Groucho " You're only as old as the woman you feel"

What about those of us currently not feeling any women - not even a hug from a female friend. Are we as young as the women we would like to feel?

I was hoping to die through an over energetic Xhamster session with baby batter all over the monitor

It's dying with a smile on your face similarly of course

Think of the paramedics finding your stiff. Poor bastards. You are not as young as the women you watch as you feel yourself.

What about those of us currently not feeling any women - not even a hug from a female friend. Are we as young as the women we would like to feel?

Think of the paramedics finding your stiff. Poor bastards. You are not as young as the women you watch as you feel yourself.

What irritates me? Miserable fuckers who insist on coming around and bleating about their empty lives.

Go ghey or have wank, ya miserable shite!

signed

A well-wisher

wheel

LE
A company I worked for eons ago sent us all on an advanced driving course. One of the nuggets of information we were given was to always reverse into your drive/garage/parking space at the end of your journey. You'll be better aware and probably less distracted having already been driving to the location. Whereas at the start of a journey your mind and awareness is often elsewhere.

Apart from another company I worked for where the twatish owner insisted on all vehicles being parked front on to the building upon pain of the employee being charged for removing exhaust marks from the wall.
Some companies insist on cars being parked facing out as part of their H&S policy.

Guy fawkeswalt, mind he is an anti hero of mine.

Some companies insist on cars being parked facing out as part of their H&S policy.
Mine doesnt insist, more of a suggestion. I’ve never got it. Apparently it’s to prevent people reversing into people as they leave at the end of the day. What we have though is people reversing in the dark at the beginning of the day most of the year while there are loads of people walking around having arrived at the same time but no-one reversing at the end of the day as people leave in dribs and drabs and there are very few people walking around.