Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
1603788052077.png

Every fucking time I load a page on this site today.

Yokel

LE
When I was growing up I always seemed to receive Christmas presents from the cats. Exactly how they had wrapped them up but needed Mum to write the label was never explained. Anyway, many years later I continued this daftness to a new level by labelling a pack of labels for videotapes as from the (pond) fish...

This was meant as a reply to someone but irritatingly I cannot remember who.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
When I was growing up I always seemed to receive Christmas presents from the cats. Exactly how they had wrapped them up but needed Mum to write the label was never explained. Anyway, many years later I continued this daftness to a new level by labelling a pack of labels for videotapes as from the (pond) fish...

A memory as short as one of the pond fish is my diagnosis

The current mrs_mush's mother always sends christmas presents and cards to our cat. Postcards to the cat when their on their hols too.

TBH the cat's an ungrateful bastard and has never once thanked her or even sent her anything.

TAFKA

Old-Salt
The current mrs_mush's mother always sends christmas presents and cards to our cat. Postcards to the cat when their on their hols too.

TBH the cat's an ungrateful bastard and has never once thanked her or even sent her anything.

Ours are great. They've just bought me an Oculus Quest 2 VR headset and it's not even my birthday or Christmas!

Our cats just like to piss on my missus stuff, but leave mine alone

Maybe they're just annoyed with her, or it's their way of leaving a present?

Were the fish offering thanks for not being fed to the dolphins?

Yokel

LE
A memory as short as one of the pond fish is my diagnosis

Wrong - fish are quite wily and can remember things for months if not years. They can also remember when they get fed and have a good sense of direction. Additionally the Goldfish (and related species) has a greater attention span than the average person.

Latest Threads