Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Things that irritate my are two word Google searches where it ignores one words completely.

Which word does it ignore "big" or "tits" ?

Things that irritate my are two word Google searches where it ignores one words completely.
Google will return anything with the words from your search in any order and ignore common words. Putting your search in quotation marks will return only that phrase.

Attachments

• What-Does-GFY-Mean-1-1200x628.jpg
    What-Does-GFY-Mean-1-1200x628.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 65

endure

GCM
Google will return anything with the words from your search in any order and ignore common words. Putting your search in quotation marks will return only that phrase.

When I search for 'Mongolian blowjobs' it ignores 'blowjobs' completely :eek:

Yokel

LE
I did a restore back to September and it seems to be working with the Active Control of V/STOL Aircraft paper - a 1990 PhD thesis that contributed to the work of what would lead to F-35B. The AGARD 509 papers are a collection of conference papers from 1991, relating to ship aircraft operations and integration.

The restore has also restored the bookmarks. The list is long, but unlike a downloaded file, it seems to be impossible to change anonymous names to something meaningful.

Must delete most of those links as they are clutter.

I have used brute force and patience to view both documents using the Firefox viewer. I really must delete lots of old links from favourites and give meaningful names to files on my machine.

With reference to the files I mentioned, it really irritates me that I am not working in that field - at the moment anyway.

Trees. Most of the year OK. Just had some disassembled for next years logs and improve the view, The rest are shedding and filled the drive ankle deep with leaves. I swept them aside to suck up the outdoor hoover; then it rained. Then more dropped like I'd never swept. And they drag through the house and look like curly dog turds. Anything brown gets picked up with a tissue (a habit borne of a mistake leading to sh*tty fingers). I need a flammenwerfer.

Trees. Most of the year OK. Just had some disassembled for next years logs and improve the view, The rest are shedding and filled the drive ankle deep with leaves. I swept them aside to suck up the outdoor hoover; then it rained. Then more dropped like I'd never swept. And they drag through the house and look like curly dog turds. Anything brown gets picked up with a tissue (a habit borne of a mistake leading to sh*tty fingers). I need a flammenwerfer.
1st world problems, how you must suffer,.............. FFS get over it, man up, and deal with it...........its all part of lifes rich pattern...." Things that irritate me" people moaning over trivial nothings, that they have complete control over. Sweep the bloody things up, its not rocket science....have a nice day!

Do what I do: wait until they are all off the trees and then do it once.

Issi

War Hero
Bullshit made up self congratulatory radio shout outs.

“ Oliver, aged 2, would just like to say well done to Mummy for completing her first marathon after getting a double first from Oxford”