Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Students told to not attend lectures and instead stay at home drinking and shagging. What are they complaining about exactly?

But I thought that was their normal way of life.

But I thought that was their normal way of life.
Yes but those pesky lectures got in the way of the social life. Now that all lectures have been recorded and sent out online there's no need to be awake before noon.

Sounds ideal frankly.

Calm down dear, it's a tongue in cheek thread, not open warfare: , looking like GC is a bonus, not his morals.
I magine your fanny looks like a TLAM'd settee.

Nah! Covid is racist and released to kill off all the BAME people.
That's why no white people work for the NHS anymore, to expose it to it's targetted demographic.

Is the impression given by whingers of colour.
Bearing in mind China released Covid, it seems there’s still work to do.:cool:. perhaps they were hoping the British Government would reside in Chinatown

Rancid thigh chaffing, dangleberry encrusted, 38 BMI plus sized, dog breathed, Sports Connect attired, neon haired multi father breeders & "this week's BF" raiding bog & pasta shelves again. Incidentally, why have their Fruit of Stench Loins always seem to have spots & NHS 3 inch thick anti-convergence deficiency specs? Darwin, come back, we need a Second Coming.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Rancid thigh chaffing, dangleberry encrusted, 38 BMI plus sized, dog breathed, Sports Connect attired, neon haired multi father breeders & "this week's BF" raiding bog & pasta shelves again. Incidentally, why have their Fruit of Stench Loins always seem to have spots & NHS 3 inch thick anti-convergence deficiency specs? Darwin, come back, we need a Second Coming.
Have you forgotten your tablets today?

Totally agree that we have thrown away 'survival of the fittest', replacing it with 'survival of the loudest'.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Yokel

LE
Bearing in mind China released Covid, it seems there’s still work to do.:cool:. perhaps they were hoping the British Government would reside in Chinatown

How much death and disorder is it causing in Africa, where the PRC are involved heavily?

How are you this drunk at this time on a Sunday morning? What are anti convergence specs? What is Sports Direct?

Totally agree that we have thrown away 'survival of the fittest', replacing it with 'survival of the loudest'.

Survival of the fittest really meant survival of the most able to adapt to the environment. That includes the environment made by Government and media.

TAFKA

Old-Salt
Survival of the fittest really meant survival of the most able to adapt to the environment. That includes the environment made by Government and media.

IIRC it actually meant that naturally occurring mutations made the offspring better suited to the changed environment rather than adapting to the changes. Therefore, people who are born with no work ethic and a tendency to overindulge in energy drinks, tattoos, piercings and overeating fast foods will rule the world.

How much death and disorder is it causing in Africa, where the PRC are involved heavily?
Ah, here we have the nit-picking daft old shyte who did not think PS Waverely hit Brodick pier quite hard enough to his liking.......even although he was not there.
Phuck off.
Again.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

chimera

LE
Morons that log on to their Facebook account to annouce that they are not going to download the Government Covid app because they don't want anyone having access to their data.

Yokel

LE
IIRC it actually meant that naturally occurring mutations made the offspring better suited to the changed environment rather than adapting to the changes. Therefore, people who are born with no work ethic and a tendency to overindulge in energy drinks, tattoos, piercings and overeating fast foods will rule the world.

I can see a future Prime Minister being so fat they cannot get through the door of No10....

Are you suggesting people who respond to KFC being closed by posting on social media that they are hungry can cope with changing circumstances?

Ah, here we have the nit-picking daft old shyte who did not think PS Waverely hit Brodick pier quite hard enough to his liking.......even although he was not there.
Phuck off.
Again.

When did I say that? I said I hoped that she could be repaired.

I can see a future Prime Minister being so fat they cannot get through the door of No10....

Are you suggesting people who respond to KFC being closed by posting on social media that they are hungry can cope with changing circumstances?

When did I say that? I said I hoped that she could be repaired.
The heavy inference contained in your post 90 6th September.
Never mind..I guess there's more pressing matters for us all these days.

Latest Threads