Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that irritate me

Today I have been annoyed by one being able to log in to www.indeed co uk - has anyone else had trouble? It was going fine until I deleted all my cookies and saved passwords by mistake, and it does nothing when I put it in again. I had no trouble resetting log ins to other sites.

I also could not find the net to clear fallen leaves out of the pond.

A password reset will sort that, as long as you still have access to the email address used for Indeed

Tinnitus.
It’s started in the last 3 weeks or so, totally out of the blue & is a bastard!
I’ve no idea what to do about it.
Apparently getting ears syringed by nurse/GP can help.

The only issue being getting an appointment in the first place.

Tinnitus.
It’s started in the last 3 weeks or so, totally out of the blue & is a bastard!
I’ve no idea what to do about it.
An elderly bloke in my village first noticed he had tinnitus in 2014. He complained to anyone in the pub who listened that it was driving him crazy.

A myriad of remedies were dished out from some caring folks but he disregarded most of them as being old wives tales or downright dangerous; one being to pour diesel in the affected ear!

Luckily common sense prevailed and after he had visited the local GP a dozen times he swallowed a handful of prescription painkillers and passed away peacefully by choking on his own vomit.

Bonne chance mon ami.

An elderly bloke in my village first noticed he had tinnitus in 2014. He complained to anyone in the pub who listened that it was driving him crazy.

A myriad of remedies were dished out from some caring folks but he disregarded most of them as being old wives tales or downright dangerous; one being to pour diesel in the affected ear!

Luckily common sense prevailed and after he had visited the local GP a dozen times he swallowed a handful of prescription painkillers and passed away peacefully by choking on his own vomit.

Bonne chance mon ami.

You know, that’s what I love about this place. If you got a problem, run of the mill, obscure or trivial, someone always comes along to put you on the right road.
Long may it continue.

Bonne chance mon ami.
RAMC walt.

You being a George Clooney lookalike of course else you would not stand a chance..........

You mean the whiney dripping quim George Clooney? The one who suddenly went very quiet when the left began burning their own cities after Trump won? That Clooney?

Why in the holy funting cluck would I want to look like a crying girlie?

My main worry is I’m going to need to pass a work medical soon. One of those hearing booth/headphones type ones.

I’m retired now but I had one of those tests about a year ago just to see if my hearing was deteriorating. The result was “fine, slight hearing loss but pretty good for someone of you age”.

A volume control knob?
Somebody recently offered me an expensive DAB radio with broken volume control for a fiver.

I couldn't turn that down!

Latest Threads